Tabu, the Voodoo Shaman is a canceled League of Legends Champion.
Tabu was discovered in the beta files  but ever since then he has been canceled. Thematic similarities suggest he might have been inspired by the Dota 2 Hero Zharvakko, the Witch Doctor, and visual and gameplay similarities seem to indicate he might have been reworked into who is now Swain.
Confirmation of his cancelation came in the 2010 Harrowing map skin for Summoner's Rift, where a coffin containing Tabu (along with two others each containing Averdrian and Gavid) could be seen, effectively serving as the final 'nail in the coffin'. 
- Data extracted from the game files
- Tabu is a play on the word 'taboo'.
- An individual reminiscent of Tabu can be seen in the shared Prehistoric splash art.
- The icon for Enfeeble used to display for the now Unique Passive Cold Steel.
- The icon for Pacify used to be the original icon for Tryndamere's Mocking Shout.
- The icon for Wave of Loathing was recycled for the Crest of Cinders buff, which is obtained by slaying the Red Brambleback on Summoner's Rift.
- The icon for Tatoo was recycled for the Crest of Insight buff, which is obtained by slaying the Blue Sentinel on Summoner's Rift.
- The icon for Soul Drain was recycled for Baron Nashor's Voracious Corrosion debuff.