Talisman of Ascension is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- 45 armor = 900
- 175% base health regeneration = 525
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 20% movement speed = 790
- 40% movement speed = 1580
- is gold efficient without its active or passive effects.
- becomes gold efficient when near turrets.
- becomes gold efficient when affecting a single champion with its active, or up to gold efficient when affecting 5 champions with its active.
- Without Point Runner and its active, becomes gold efficient in about .
- Without Favor, Point Runner and its active, becomes gold efficient in .
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- Upgrading to does not improve its ability to generate gold.
- movement speed boost is especially useful for the advantage it provides a team when initiating or exiting a teamfight. 's
- Shurima. , , and are all tied to
- supports and themed after locations from the game's lore. , , and are a trio of items designed for
- movement speed buff available from an item when activated: 10% less than that of (however, can affect multiple champions and lasts 2 seconds longer), and 20% less than that of (which has the same duration but only works when moving towards enemy champions). provides the third-highest
- contains two likely references to : "Praise the sun" is an in-game , used by both the player and non-player characters; and September 22 is Dark Souls' release date.