"Praise the sun." — Historian Shurelya, 22 September, 25 CLE
+20% cooldown reduction|
+10 health regeneration
+10 mana regeneration
+2 gold per 10 seconds
Unique - Favor: Being near a minion death without granting the killing blow grants 3 gold and heals for 10 health.|
You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.
|Active||Unique: Grants nearby allies +40% movement speed for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown. (600 range)|
Defense > Health Regen
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Magic > Mana Regen
Other Movement Items
|Item cost||2000g (955g)|
Talisman of Ascension
- 10 health regeneration = 360g
- 10 mana regeneration = 600g
- 20% cooldown reduction = 633g
- Total Gold Value = 1593g
- The base stats are
gold efficient. The item is 100% gold efficient or higher with the following(s):
- The passive and active effect has at least a combined gold value of 407g.
- After holding the item for . Each minion death reduces the timer by .
- Upgrading to does not improve its ability to generate gold.
- 's movement speed boost is especially useful for the advantage it provides a team when initiating or exiting a teamfight.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user is within range of all minion deaths in a lane, it provides before the 35-minute mark. After 35 minutes, it provides .
- , , and are all tied to Shurima Desert.
- , , and are a trio of items designed for supports and themed after locations from the game's lore.
- provides the second-highest movement speed buff available from an item when activated—10% less than that of . However, can affect multiple champions, lasts 2 seconds longer and does not have the restriction of melee champions.
- contains two likely references to : "Praise the sun" is an in-game , used by both the player and non-player characters; and September 22 is Dark Souls' release date.