- Taliyah is sixteen years old.
- She has been described as an 'the Commander')  type of person (specifically
- Her favorite ice cream flavor is rocky road.
- Her greatest fears are being unable to protect her family and drowning.
- Taliyah was the third champion released in 2016.
- Her voice actress  sung the Stoneweaver's theme.
- Her name in English localisations is pronounced /talē'jə/ (tuh-LEE-yah), with emphasised stress in the middle syllable. In most other locales it is read as written with no defined stress.
- Taliyah might have come from Ali/Aliyah (Arabic: علي, 'lofty', 'sublime', 'the noblest' - Hebrew: עֲלִיָּה, 'to ascend') and/or טַל (Tali - Hebrew: 'dew') her name also in the Arabian language means the queen
- Her autoattacks used to be trails of rocks ripped up from the ground.
- They were changed to the current ones due to raising visual clarity concerns when weighed against her abilities.
-  was the most production-intensive of her abilities (animation-wise)
- was the one who dubbed her 'Little Sparrow'.
- Drawing from her life amongst a tribe of weavers, she uses her powers as if she were weaving stones in a similar fashion to weaving cloth.
- The chronological order of events is as follows.
- 'The Bird and the Branch'
- 'Echoes in the Stone'
- Taliyah's family is part of one of many nomadic tribes that formed after the fall of Ancient Shurima by 's hand.
- Her father is a shepherd and leader of the tribe, while her mother is a pattern mistress.
- Before the Oasis of the Dawn started flowing again Taliyah's tribe followed the seasonal waters around the desert.
- Taliyah's tribe worships "the Great Weaver," a force of nature said to govern the tapestry of fate and life for every individual.
- This deity seems to have been inspired by , an Egyptian goddess of weaving.
- [ |
- She and "I will follow this path until the end" (spoken by the Stoneweaver in 'Homecoming') share the quote
- " references ... why did it have to be Noxians?" ("Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?")
- " references are the scourge upon our world"
- "Stick them with references " .
- " references really are a girl's best friend"the eponymous song by .
- "Five birds, one stone" adds three more birds to the idiom it references.
- "Not all who wander are lost" resembles and (all reference by )
- [ |
- She shares quotes with:
- "Brace yourself - I hear winter is coming" references Game of Thrones.
- [ |
- She may have been inspired by
from and from .
- Her outfit might have been inspired by , an Egyptian goddess who was patroness to magic, family, artisans, and slaves.
- [ |
- This skin references the time she spent in the Freljord before returning to Shurima.
- The icy particles may have been inspired by from .
- The reindeer reference her tribe's background as shepherds.
- They might also be referencing from .
- She shares this theme with [ | , and [ | .
became the teacher Taliyah had been looking for, unlike her people (who didn't understand her power) or Noxus (who sought to use her as a weapon for conquest)
- Before parting ways, the Stoneweaver gave the Unforgiven the thread of handspun Shuriman wool with which he ties his hair in-game.
- Having heard only rumors of both the Ancient Shuriman capital and 's rise from the sands, Taliyah is convinced he is a threat to her family and her homeland when nothing could be further from .