- Taliyah is sixteen years old.
- She has been described as an 'the Commander')  type of person (specifically
- Her favorite ice cream flavor is rocky road.
- Her greatest fears are being unable to protect her family and drowning.
- Taliyah stands at about 5'9".
- Her favorite animals are goats, especially fluffy goats.
- She enjoys indie/electropop music and romance novels.
- She likes pineapple on her pizza. (Pineapple and pepperoni, though. Not pineapple and ham.)
- Her favorite color is indigo.
- Taliyah is a Virgo.
- Her birthday is on September 22nd. 
- When asked if Taliyah would be romantically interested in other girls, Thermal Kitten (Taliyah's writer) answered with this, indirectly stating that Taliyah is bisexual: "I think Taliyah is someone who is the midst of finding out who she is and figuring out who you’re attracted to is certainly part of that. I’m sure she would find some people more physically attractive than others, but I think the thing that would draw her to someone would be who they are on the inside." 
- She is a fast runner and enjoys track and field, and she is also learning how to swim.
- Taliyah is left-handed. 
- Taliyah was the third champion released in 2016.
- Her voice actress  sung the Stoneweaver's theme.
- Taliyah combines two unrelated yet homophonic Semitic names: Hebrew טליה "Dew from
", from root ṭ-l "dew" plus the contracted theonym and Arabic تَالِيَة from root t-l-w "to recite";
- In English localizations, her name is pronounced /ˌtəˈli:ʲə:/ with primary stress accent falling on the second syllable.; in other localizations, the stress may fall on different syllables or her name may contains none at all.
- Her autoattacks used to be trails of rocks ripped up from the ground.
- They were changed to the current ones due to raising visual clarity concerns when weighed against her abilities.
-  was the most production-intensive of her abilities (animation-wise)
- was the one who dubbed her 'Little Sparrow'.
- Drawing from her life amongst a tribe of weavers, she uses her powers as if she were weaving stones in a similar fashion to weaving cloth.
- The chronological order of events is as follows.
- 'The Bird and the Branch'
- 'Echoes in the Stone'
- Taliyah's family is part of one of many nomadic tribes that formed after the fall of Ancient Shurima by 's hand.
- Her father is a shepherd and leader of the tribe, while her mother is a pattern mistress.
- Before the Oasis of the Dawn started flowing again Taliyah's tribe followed the seasonal waters around the desert.
- Her tribe is called the Nasaaj, meaning "weavers." 
- Since small, nomadic Shuriman tribes do not have traditional last names, Taliyah would most likely introduce herself as Taliyah of the Nasaaj.
- Taliyah's tribe worships "the Great Weaver," a force of nature said to govern the tapestry of fate and life for every individual.
- This deity seems to have been inspired by , an Egyptian goddess of weaving.
- [ |
- She and "I will follow this path until the end" (spoken by the Stoneweaver in 'Homecoming') share the quote
- " references ... why did it have to be Noxians?" ("Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?")
- " references are the scourge upon our world"
- "Stick them with references " .
- " references really are a girl's best friend"the eponymous song by .
- "Five birds, one stone" adds three more birds to the idiom it references.
- "Not all who wander are lost" resembles and (all reference by )
- [ |
- She shares quotes with:
- "Brace yourself - I hear winter is coming" references Game of Thrones.
- [ |
- She may have been inspired by
from and from .
- Her outfit might have been inspired by the wings of , an Egyptian goddess & patroness to nature, magic, family, workers, slaves, etc.
- [ |
- This skin references the time she spent in the Freljord before returning to Shurima.
- The icy particles may have been inspired by from .
- The reindeer reference her tribe's background as shepherds.
- They might also be referencing from .
- She shares this theme with [ | , and [ | .
became the teacher Taliyah had been looking for, unlike her people (who didn't understand her power) or Noxus (who sought to use her as a weapon for conquest)
- Before parting ways, the Stoneweaver gave the Unforgiven the thread of handspun Shuriman wool with which he ties his hair in-game.
- Being an only child, Taliyah sees Yasuo as the older brother she never had. 
- Having heard only rumors of both the Ancient Shuriman capital and 's rise from the sands, Taliyah is convinced he is a threat to her family and her homeland when nothing could be further from .