|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Talon was designed by Hephastopheles .
- Talon's champion title was first "The Blade Rogue", and later "The Shadow's Blade". When he was released his champion title got changed again to "The Blade's Shadow". It is unknown exactly why his title was changed to "The Blade's Shadow".
- The title may relate to his service under General Du Couteau. In French "Couteau" means "knife", indicating that General Du Couteau was the "Blade" while Talon was the "Shadow".
- Talon's original placeholder name was Bertrand.
- The bird-like creature perched on the fallen sword in the Sneak Peek bears a striking resemblance to Beatrice, Swain's raven, hinting that Talon's past may be interlaced with Swain's in some way. Similarly, the black roses surrounding the fallen sword in the Sneak Peek likely represent the Black Rose, an organization of which LeBlanc is the leader. Both champions are elements of Noxus's elite.
- Talon is voiced by Azir.
, who also voiced
- Travis Willingham and Laura Bailey (the voices of Talon and Akali respectively) are a married couple.
- Talon is voiced by Juan Antonio Arroyo in Spanish who is the same voice actor for the Spanish dub of Kakashi in Naruto.
- Talon was voiced by the late Marc Alfos in French. He voiced Alistar and Taric in the same language as well.
- Talon's dance is inspired by "Billie Jean" and includes moonwalk and crotch grab.
- His passive refers to " ", the act of killing quickly to end a dying person's agony.
- Talon's design elements, background and appearance are all reminiscent of the main characters of the and Thief video game series.
- Talon is one of the 10 champions who do not have a single skill that scales off ability power; along with Darius, Draven, Garen, Kalista, Kindred, Olaf, Riven, Vayne and Zed.
- Talon can be seen in the background of the splash art of the Battle Bunny Riven skin.
- Talon's cloak in his classic and Dragonblade skin is a reference to the cloaks worn in the Mistborn saga by author Brandon Sanderson.
- Talon is attacking a soldier, the fan favorite Helmet Bro.
- This skin shows Talon's outfit before he joined General's Du Couteau family.
- In the Chinese client, "Renegade Talon" is named "Street Talon".
- Part of Noxus's Crimson Elite theme, meant to be the Noxian counterpart to the Demacian Commando skins. So far, the only other Crimson Elite member is Riven, though she may have left the unit as she is a Noxian exile.
- In the Chinese client, "Crimson Elite Talon" is named "Nemesis Talon".
- He shares this theme with Riven.
- Appears to be referencing from the Strider/Marvel vs Capcom series.
- He shares this theme with Riven.
- This skin is related to "Samsung Galaxy White", who have won the League of Legends Season 4 World Championship finals.
- This skin represents PawN of Samsung Galaxy White.
- His jacket is a reference to the "General's jacket" of dade from Samsung Galaxy Blue, which was given to PawN after their semi finals against each other in Worlds 2014. 
- He shares this theme with Rengar, Singed, Thresh and Twitch.
- Talon is part of the "Crimson Elite" alongside possible former member Riven.
- Talon was once spared by General Du Couteau and in turn became his ally alongside with Katarina.
- Talon and Quinn are rivals.
- As revealed in Talon's League Judgement, Talon used to have a friend and partner in crime back when he was a young thief on the streets of Noxus. His name was Kavyn and the two lived together in an unused pipe in the sewers. The two of them often teamed up to steal food and other things from merchants on the streets, however Kavyn was very unreliable and often caused Talon to nearly get caught. One day, after another failure due to Kavyn's incompetence, Kavyn showed Talon some daggers he had stolen and intended to sell. Talon promptly used them to kill Kavyn, committing his first murder and gaining a taste for killing and blades.
- Related Themes
- ↑ List of Champions and their Designers
- ↑ Dade gives his general jacket to Pawn after Samsung White vs Samsung Blue semis | S4 worlds - YouTube