- For the Twisted Treeline variant, see .
- Quest. / automatically transforms into / upon completing the
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Upon completing the quest, the item holds 1 ward, visiting the shop is required to refill the wards.
- Completing the quest send the following chat message to the team: "Summoner (Champion) Quest Complete! Completion Time: XX:XX"
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other basic attack modifiers (like ), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execute can only be applied with melee basic attacks.
- Spoils of War will trigger but not .
- Assuming Spoils of War provides:
user kills the most valuable minions available,
- lane partner. to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the
- Between 20 and 35 minutes, this is increased to .
- After 35 minutes, this is futher increased to .
- Assuming user kills one minion every 30 seconds, it provides at least 6.7 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and lane partner, not taking into account the missing health ratio.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items