- is gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, the Spoils of War passive must be worth at least 218 .
- Alternatively, the item becomes gold efficient after granting 218 to allies utilizing its passive.
- The Spoils of War does not provide the wearer any actual gold. All gold generated is given to allies instead.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other autoattack modifiers (like Gangplank's Parrrley), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execute can only be applied with melee autoattacks.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides:
- lane partner before the 20-minute mark. to the user and to the
- After 20 minutes, it provides to the user and to the lane partner before the 35-minute mark.
- After 35 minutes, it provides to the user and to the lane partner.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills one minion every 30 seconds, it provides 8.3 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and lane partner.
- Mount Targon. , , and are all tied to