- is gold efficient.
- For the item to be gold efficient, Spoils of War must be worth at least 233 .
- Without Spoils of War, the item becomes gold efficient in . Each charge used reduces this timer by up to , down to a minimum of about 4 minutes (Assuming there is a nearby allied champion and optimal Spoils of War are granted, 2 cannon and 6 melee minions for a total of 200 gold).
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other autoattack modifiers (like Gangplank's Parrrley), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execute can only be applied with melee autoattacks.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides:
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills one minion every 30 seconds, it provides 8.3 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and lane partner.
- Mount Targon. , , and are all tied to