|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Taric was designed by Brackhar.
- Taric is voiced by Dennis Collins Johnson, who also voices Gangplank and Heimerdinger.
- Taric's name most likely originates from the Arabian name "طارق/Tariq", which means "The striker." A commonly used Quranic idiom of tariq also relates it to brilliant stars, furthering its connection to him as a character.
- Taric is likely left handed, as that is the hand that wields his hammer (though some of his splash art portrays him holding it in his right).
- The in-game description for Taric's Gemcraft is a reference to Diablo 2's gem socketing.
- Taric's Gemcraft is a likely reference to the popular Tower Defense game series GemCraft.
- Taric's shield design is quite similar to the one held by the turret in the introduction image of Summoner's Rift.
- Taric can be seen on the "Taric's Tropical Tan" bottle of the Surfer Singed skin.
- On his Classic skin artwork Taric's left gauntlet bears a heavy reseblance to an .
- Taric's joke is a reference to the 80's cartoon "Jem" intro.
- In Polish version, his /joke is a double entendre, as the Polish word for "gems" is also a word used for "testicles". In literal translation, the joke is "Gems? You want to see my... gems?".
- It is a reference to the  Tier 5 Paladin Armor. The player Fanatik photo-shopped the pink-tinged suit, including such things as the leg warmers, a furry purse, and pink sun-glasses.
- The Chinese Art for Emerald Taric and Armor of the Fifth Age Taric shows multiple seals attached to his armor, and hammer, similar in appearance to seals attached to armor and weapons worn by space marines in the franchise.
- He shares this theme with Lissandra.