"He who holds the tear of a goddess holds the power of creation."
+7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
|Passive||Unique – Mana Charge: Each time you cast a spell or spend mana, your maximum mana increases by 4 (3 second cooldown). Bonus caps at +750 bonus mana.|
Magic > Mana|
Magic > Mana Regen
|Item cost||700g (120g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- 750 mana = 1500g
- Total Gold Value = 1500g
Builds into Edit
Few are fortunate enough to come across the tears of the very goddess who created our world... but those who are lucky enough to acquire a Tear of the Goddess may take pleasure in a significant boost of mana points and mana points regeneration.
- After upgraded into or , the item retains the mana gained from its passive.
- Selling and its upgrades removes the bonus mana. There is a small window of time during which or related items can be re-bought while still retaining the bonus mana stacks. In addition, while any Tear of the Goddess or related item is held, the bonus mana stacks are retained, even if the original item used to gain the stacks is sold.
- Assuming a charge is gained every 3 seconds, the 750-mana unique passive takes 9 minutes and 24 seconds to max.
- The bonus mana does not stack with , , or another .
- The bonus mana does stack with and . This is due to the fully formed and not having the Mana Charge passive. The tear starts at 0 however, and must be charged again. Useful in mana stacking strategies such as Muramana Ryze in general.
- Manaless champions may charge the , and to get and . However, they won't get any bonuses of 's Awe and toggle, as well as 's Insight and Mana Shield.
- is an ideal item for champions with low cooldown abilities such as Ryze, Karthus, Ezreal, Kog'Maw, Urgot or Nidalee (abilities in Aspect of the Cougar do not cost mana).
- It is a good item for champions with abilities that have an upkeep cost like Swain, Anivia, Singed, etc.
- Fiddlesticks and Ryze are the only champions in the game who are unable to charge without an enemy target (factoring only basic abilities).
- combines excellently with champions relying on ability spam (e.g. Soraka's Starcall or Karthus's Lay Waste), ideally bringing a fully filled at the 20 minute mark.