Few are fortunate enough to come across the tears of the very goddess who created our world... but those who are lucky enough to acquire a Tear of the Goddess may take pleasure in a significant boost of mana points and mana points regeneration.
- The Mana Charge stacking does not stack when holding multiple , or .
- However, once an upgrades into , or a to , the mana counter resets to 0 and you can start charging another , or .
- The item with the highest Mana Charge value will charge first.
- The mana refund granted by Awe is shared amongst , / and / , and only the highest refund value will apply.
- Selling and its upgrades removes the bonus mana. There is a small window of time during which or related items can be re-bought while still retaining the bonus mana stacks. In addition, while any or related item is held, the bonus mana stacks are retained, even if the original item used to gain the stacks is sold.
- Mana Charge on and requires mana expenditure in order to charge, making it impossible for manaless to charge either of those and impossible to get .
- On , on the other hand, manaless champions can charge the mana through basic attacks, until it upgrades to to .
- On manaless champions, the Awe passive will have no effect whatsoever, and Shock will apply but deal no damage.
is an ideal item for champions with low cooldown abilities such as , , , and .
- It is a good item for champions with abilities that have an upkeep cost like or .
- Using abilities at the fountain can be used to charge the passive while mana is quickly regained. is the only champion in the game who is unable to charge without an enemy target (factoring only basic abilities).
- combines excellently with champions with spammable abilities or abilities with low costs that constantly consume mana (e.g. or ), ideally bringing a fully filled at the 20 minute mark.
- Assuming a charge is gained every 4 seconds, the 750 mana charge takes 12 minutes and 30 seconds to max.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items