Make sure to stock up on some Poro-snax as we vote, discuss and recap all the things that happened this year in League.
|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Teemo was designed by Ezreal.
- Teemo was one of the first champions to introduce a dance change. His dance was changed to the famous Badger Song dance.
- Teemo could be seen in the season 3 Scout mastery icon.
- Teemo is the one of two (second is Evelynn) champions that can actually be in stealth forever.
- Teemo's blowgun is seen in a weapons cabinet in the Mac Version Launch video.
- Teemo is also the smallest champion in League of Legends. His size is 100x100 Units, making players use him as some sort of scale for ranges.
- Teemo is often seen as a very annoying and infuriating champion which causes players to commonly compare or directly call him a demonic or satanic being.
- It is a reference to the flash cartoon Badger Song created by British animator , alias Weebl.
- His splash art contains a snowman in the background which resembles Urgot, there is also Reindeer Kog'Maw and Santa Gragas in the sky.
- His mushrooms are changed to receiver dishes, his darts are changed to laser beams, he walks in low gravity, and also makes his voice sound like it's coming from a radio.
- He is also part of the Astro Teemo game.
- He shares this theme with Nautilus.
- His mushrooms are changed to eggs, and he hops when moving instead of walking.
- Teemo's Cottontail skin is a reference to the genus of rabbits, and possibly the fictional .
- Riot has formally acknowledged the presence of a 'global taunt' when using the Cottontail Teemo skin.
- His costume references .
- His mushrooms become levitating shields with a T on them. He also flies during the active of Move Quick, while a trumpet plays the famous "DA DA DA DAAAAA!".
- The skin may be a reference to some Justice League members branding Superman as a big blue boy scout.
- The skin price was revealed by the comic book style artwork that the skin was revealed in. The price of the "comic" indicates 975 , which is the price of the skin.
- It is titled "This Looks Like a Job for Super Teemo!", referring to the catch phrase "This looks like a job for Superman!"
- "Look! Up in the sky! It’s a cryophoenix! It’s a gyrocopter! It’s Super Teemo!" refers to the lines "Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird... it’s a plane... it’s Superman!" from the Superman musicals.
- "[F]aster than a speeding Rammus, more powerful than a mighty Cho’gath, and able to leap tall yordles in a single bound" refers to the lines "Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!" from the Superman theatrical cartoons.
- "[T]he never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the Bandle City way" refers to the quote "The never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way".
- "[M]etropolitan area" refers to Superman's home city, Metropolis.
- He uses Noxious Trap, which indicates that this skin was likely created for celebrating the traditional Chinese . (rice dumplings), replacing the mushroom of
- The exact date of the festival varies every year in modern calender. In 2012 it was 23 June.
- He shares this theme with Annie.