|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Teemo was designed by Ezreal.
- Teemo was one of the first champions to introduce a dance change. His dance was changed to the famous Badger Song dance.
- "Teemo" is an anagram for "Emote".
- Teemo can be seen in the Scout mastery icon.
- Teemo is the one of two (second is Evelynn) champions that can actually be in stealth forever.
- Teemo shares the icon of Noxious Trap with Ashe's Plentiful Bounty
- Teemo is the objective of the custom game modes "Catch the Teemo" and "Find the Teemo".
- Teemo's blowgun is seen in a weapons cabinet in the Mac Version Launch video.
- Badger Teemo is a reference to the flash cartoon Badger Song created by British animator , alias Weebl.
- Happy Elf Teemo's Splash Art contains a snowman in the background which resembles Urgot , there is also Reindeer Kog'Maw and Santa Gragas in the sky.
- Astronaut Teemo's mushrooms are changed to receiver dishes, his darts are changed to laser beams, he walks in low gravity, and also makes his voice sound like it's coming from a radio.
- Cottontail Teemo's mushrooms are changed to eggs, and he hops when moving instead of walking.
- Teemo's Cottontail skin is a reference to the genus of rabbits, and possibly the fictional .
- Riot has formally acknowledged the presence of a 'global taunt' when using the Cottontail Teemo skin.
- Superhero Teemo's color scheme references .
- Superhero Teemo's mushrooms become levitating shields with a T on them. He also flies during the active of Move Quick, while a trumpet plays the famous "DA DA DA DAAAAA!".
- The skin may be a reference to some Justice League members branding Superman as a big blue boy scout.
- The skin price was revealed by the comic book style artwork that the skin was revealed in. The price of the "comic" indicates 975 , which is the price of the skin.
- Panda Teemo uses , replacing the mushroom of Noxious Trap, which indicates that this skin was likely created for celebrating the traditional Chinese .
- The exact date of the festival varies every year in modern calender. In 2012 it was 23 June.