|Effects||After 4 seconds, it teleports your champion to target turret or friendly minion (making it invulnerable for the duration). Can be canceled.|
|Related mastery||Summoner's Insight|
|Mastery effect||Reduces cast time by 0.5 seconds.|
Teleport is a 'targeted' summoner spell. It is used to quickly travel from one location to a friendly turret or minion anywhere on the map. It is not stopped like Recall upon damage, but can still be disrupted by hard crowd control abilities such as stuns, roots, and silences.
Teleport is great for ganking if the enemy commits to a fight and is around friendly minions or turrets. Teleport is also used to quickly switch lanes to defend an unguarded tower. Another use for teleport is a backdoor maneuver where a high damage per second champion places a ward inside or near the enemy base and teleports to that ward. From there that champion will attempt to bring down as many towers and inhibitors as possible.
- A teleport can also be cancelled by the caster itself by activating the spell again, but doing so will put the spell on a 180 second cooldown (as opposed to the full 300 second cooldown).
- Teleport renders the targeted minion invulnerable for the duration of the teleport (when targeting a minion). It is possible to use teleport on a minion targeted by an enemy tower when teleporting to assist a push, preventing tower damage for those 4 seconds.
- Stealthed objects targeted by the spell Teleport will be revealed through the fog of war.
- When using teleport on a allied tower, the tower does not become invulnerable. Also, if the tower is destroyed as you are channeling, the teleport particle will vanish and your teleport will be canceled with the full cooldown.
- While standing at an end of a wall or other standing out part of terrain, using Teleport slightly increases vision radius just around the corners in the fog of war.
- Turrets cannot be teleported to within the first 10 seconds of a game.
Teleport can be used on any friendly minion or turret. Additionally, it can be used on a number of allied structures and creatures. These include:
- Wards like and will be revealed to enemies for a few seconds.
- Flags like Jarvan IV's Demacian Standard.
- Lanterns like Thresh's Dark Passage.
- Destructible traps like Shaco's Jack In The Box and Teemo's Noxious Trap.
- Pets like Annie's Summon Tibbers, Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret, Malzahar's Voidling, Yorick's Omen of War, Omen of Pestilence and Omen of Famine.
- Zyra's plants and Elise's spiderlings can also be teleported to.
- Zac's revival blobs from Cell Division can be teleported to with no animation. This may be a bug.
However, Teleport does not work on:
- Indestructible traps like Nidalee's Bushwhack and Caitlyn's Yordle Snap Trap.
- Champion copies like Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave and Shaco's Hallucinate.