Teleport is a targeted summoner spell. It is used to quickly travel from one location to a friendly turret, minion or ward anywhere on the map. It is not stopped like crowd control abilities such as stuns, roots, and silences. Teleporting to an allied minion or ward will make it invulnerable for the duration of the channel, but it will not make turrets invulnerable.upon damage, but can still be disrupted by hard
|With Ionian Boots of Lucidity (-10%)||270||180|
|With Insight or Distortion (-15%)||255||170|
|With Ionian Boots of Lucidity and Distortion (-25%)||225||150|
|With Insight and Ionian Boots of Lucidity (-25%)||225||150|
|With Insight and Distortion (-30%)||210||140|
|With all three (-40%)||180||120|
Teleport is great for ganking if the enemy commits to a fight and is around friendly minions or turrets. Teleport is also used to quickly switch lanes to defend an unguarded tower. Another use for teleport is a backdoor maneuver where a high damage per second champion places a ward inside or near the enemy base and teleports to that ward. From there that champion will attempt to bring down as many towers and inhibitors as possible.
- Teleport will be cancelled by the caster becoming stunned, rooted, silenced, feared, or taunted. However, since it is not interrupted by damage it is possible to use it to escape enemy champions that lacks any way to interrupt channels, such as Vladimir, or with the interrupt on a long cooldown ultimate, such as Ashe, or requires an ally for the interrupt, such as Kalista, or a combination of above, such as Braum, provided that you can survive 4 seconds. This is particularly useful for tanks without reliable escape mechanisms such as Leona or Cho'Gath, since they are more likely to survive the channel.
- A teleport can also be cancelled by the caster itself by activating the spell again, but doing so will put the spell on a 2/3rds cooldown (without modifiers: 200 seconds; as opposed to the full 300 second cooldown).
- Teleport renders the targeted minion invulnerable for the duration of the teleport, even against the Nexus Obelisk. It is possible to use teleport on a minion targeted by an enemy tower when teleporting to assist a push, preventing tower damage for those 4 seconds. It will also stop the minion from attacking or moving. While champions could use crowd control abilities to move the targeted minion, the teleporting champion will still arrive at the original position.
- Stealthed objects targeted by the spell Teleport will be destealthed for the duration of the teleport.
- When using teleport on an allied tower, the tower does not become invulnerable, although it can still attack. If the tower is destroyed as you are channeling, the teleport particle will vanish and your teleport will be cancelled - putting it on 200 seconds cooldown.
- While standing at an end of a wall or other standing out part of terrain, using Teleport slightly increases vision radius just around the corners in the fog of war.
- Turrets cannot be teleported to within the first 15 seconds of a game.
- Stealth wards can expire during the channel, but this will not prevent the caster from arriving at its original position.
In addition to any friendly minion or turret, Teleport can be used on a number of allied constructs. These include, but are not limited to:
- Jarvan IV's Demacian Standard
- Thresh's Dark Passage
- Zac's Bloblets
- Rek'Sai's tunnel entrances
- Pets such as Annie's Tibbers, Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret, Malzahar's Voidling, Yorick's ghouls, and Zyra's plants and seeds.
- Destructible traps like Shaco's Jack In The Box and Teemo's Noxious Trap.
However, Teleport does not work on:
- Indestructible traps like Nidalee's Bushwhack and Caitlyn's Yordle Snap Trap.
- Champion copies like Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave, Yorick's Omen of Death and Shaco's Hallucinate.