Tenacity (or Crowd Control Reduction) is a stat that reduces the duration of all crowd control effects at the exception of suppression, stasis, and displacements. Tenacity can be obtained through champion abilities, items, masteries, and summoner spells. All tenacity stacks multiplicatively, other than items' which stack additively.
- +300 health, +25% Tenacity, increased champion size, and Path of Iron. : Consume: Grants the following effects for 3 minutes:
- Unique – Tenacity: Reduces the duration of all crowd control effects by 30% (except for Suppression, Stasis, and Displacements) : Passive:
- Unique – Tenacity: Reduces the duration of all crowd control effects by 35% (except for Suppression, Stasis, and Displacements) : Passive:
- Unique – Sterak's Fury: Grants increased size and +30% Tenacity for 8 seconds. : Passive:
- grants him 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30% tenacity while toggled on.
- grants him 60% tenacity for the first 0.75 seconds.
- grants her tenacity based on if she is outnumbered or not. If she has the number's advantage she gains 0% tenacity, if it is an even fight she gains 10% tenacity, and if she's outnumbered she gains % tenacity.
- disables (excluding Suppression and Airborne) and summoner spells debuffs affecting your champion, as well as granting 65% Tenacity for 3 seconds. (Self range) (210 second cooldown) : Removes all
Brittle is a status effect that can be applied byand . Enemies can have up to 2 marks of Brittle.
Each mark reduces the target's tenacity by 30% or in other words, increases the duration of incoming Crowd Control by 30% (including Airborne effects).
- Until patch V126.96.36.199, Tenacity was an unnamed effect unique to . In the aforementioned patch, the effect was promoted into a champion statistic and three additional items were added: (removed item), (removed item) and . Tenacity from multiple sources did not stack, similar to Enhanced Movement. With the Season Three item overhaul and the introduction of named item effects, Tenacity was reverted to an item effect. In V3.01, all sources of crowd control reduction were changed to say "Tenacity" and Tenacity was reintroduced as a champion statistic.
- Until Season Three, Tenacity's in-game icon was the same as the icon used for V3.01, it shared the same icon as the Tenacious mastery. As of V3.01, it no longer has an icon in the buff bar. and passive. Between the introduction of season 3 changes and
Last updated: 11/10/2017 on patch V7.20
- The biggest amount of tenacity any champion can obtain is 97.401% with
- (+65% tenacity)
- (+60% tenacity)
- (+25% tenacity)
- (+20% tenacity)
- (+35% tenacity)
- (+30% tenacity)
- (+20% tenacity passive) (+15% tenacity active)
- 1 - (( ) × ( ) × ( ) × ( ) × ( ) × ( ) × ( ) × ( )) = 97.401%
- With this amount of tenacity, the longest crowd control in the game
, which usually lasts 5 seconds, will only last 0.13 seconds.
- In comparison, a champion targeted by , with 2 Brittle stacks (-60% tenacity), will be slowed for 8 seconds.