Tenacity (or Crowd Control Reduction) is a stat that reduces the duration of all crowd control effects except suppression, stasis, and displacements. Tenacity can be increased with champion abilities, items, runes, and summoner spells. Tenacity can stack both multiplicatively and additively, depending on the combination of the effects.
The following game elements increase tenacity:
- (gained from )
- grants him 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30% tenacity while toggled on.
- grants him 60% tenacity for the first 0.75 seconds.
- grants her tenacity based on if she is outnumbered or not. If she has the number's advantage she gains 0% tenacity, if it is an even fight she gains 10% tenacity, and if she's outnumbered she gains % tenacity.
- disables (excluding Suppression and Airborne) and summoner spells debuffs affecting your champion, as well as granting 65% Tenacity for 3 seconds. (Self range) (210 second cooldown) : Removes all
These are the combinations that stack additively:
- ; and
- / / with
All the other combinations stack multiplicatively.
Brittle to an enemy. Enemies can have up to 2 marks of Brittle. Each mark reduces the target's tenacity by 30%, in other words, it increases the duration of incoming Crowd Control by 30% (including Airborne effects).and apply
- Until patch V188.8.131.52, Tenacity was an unnamed effect unique to . That patch promoted the effect to a champion statistic and added three new items: (later removed), (later removed) and . Tenacity from multiple sources did not stack, similar to Enhanced Movement. In Season Three there was an item overhaul, named item effects were introduced, and Tenacity was reverted to an item effect. In V3.01, all sources of crowd control reduction were changed to say "Tenacity" and Tenacity was reintroduced as a champion statistic.
- Until Season Three, Tenacity's in-game icon was the same as the icon used for V3.01, it shared the same icon as the Tenacious mastery. As of V3.01, it no longer has an icon in the buff bar. and passive. Between the introduction of season 3 changes and
Last updated: November 28, 2017, patch V7.23
- The biggest amount of Tenacity you can obtain is 98.267% with
- (+65% tenacity)
- (+60% tenacity)
- + (+50% tenacity)
- (+35% tenacity)
- (+30% tenacity)
- (+20% tenacity passive) (+15% tenacity active)
- Note: and stack additively.
- 1 - (( ) × ( ) × (1 - ( + )) × ( ) × ( ) × ( ) × ( )) = 98.267%
- With this amount of tenacity, the longest crowd control in the game
, which usually lasts 5 seconds, will only last 0.09 seconds.
- In comparison, a champion targeted by , with 2 Brittle stacks (-60% tenacity), will be slowed for 8 seconds.
- Note that this amount of tenacity can only be achieved briefly, with the effects of , , and wearing off almost immediately.
- With the Ultra Rapid Fire buff enabled, the maximum tenacity achievable is 98.701%