Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- passives. is gold efficient without its two
- Darius and Garen. is listed as an essential item on:
- The Black Cleaver is listed as an offensive item on: Hecarim, Jarvan IV, Jayce, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin, Olaf (Crystal Scar, Twisted Treeline), Pantheon, Rek'Sai, Renekton, Riven, Sion, Urgot, Vi, Wukong and Xin Zhao.
- Both passives trigger not only on basic attacks but on any effect that deals physical damage, such as Urgot's Acid Hunter, Garen's Judgment, Darius' Hemorrhage and Pantheon's Heartseeker Strike.
- On-hit effects do not apply an additional armor shred stack.
- Auto-attacks with and will apply stacks to nearby champions, but a champion attacked directly can't receive additional stacks.
- The armor reduction stacks from minions, neutral monsters or structures such as turrets and inhibitors. apply only to enemy champions. They will not affect
- Physical damage over time abilities will apply one stack on every tick.
- Pets that deal physical damage will apply stacks, even if they don't apply on-hit effects or spell effects.
- The very first instance of physical damage does not get the benefit of the armor reduction. The physical damage dealt is calculated first, and the debuff is applied after. This means the full benefit of the reduction is seen on the seventh hit, after all six stacks have been applied.
- Armor reduction and penetration effects stack, allowing an attacking character to benefit simultaneously from shred, penetration runes, other items such as , and champion abilities that circumvent armor.
- In conjunction with
at 6 stacks:
- Jarvan IV's Dragon Strike reduces the armor of all enemies hit by 37 / 39.8 / 42.6 / 45.4 / 48.2% for 3 seconds.
- Jayce's Transform: Mercury Cannon reduces the armor and magic resistance of the enemy hit by his first attack after cast, by 37 / 40.5 / 44 / 47.5% for 5 seconds.
- Kayle's Holy Fervor reduces the armor of enemies hit by her autoattacks for 5 seconds per stack. This debuff stacks up to 5 times for a combined percentual armor penetration of (Max. 40.5%).
- Renekton's Slice and Dice, when empowered by having more than 50 Fury, Dice will reduce the armor of all enemies hit by 40.5 / 44 / 47.5 / 51 / 54.5% for 4 seconds.
- Sion's Roar of the Slayer reduces the armor of the target hit by 20% for 2.5 seconds.
- Trundle's Subjugate reduces the armor of his target by 44% to 58% in the next 4 seconds (the effect does not apply any stacks). The armor reduction lasts for another 4 seconds after the drain completes.
- Urgot's Noxian Corrosive Charge reduces the armor of all enemies hit by 38.4 / 39.8 / 41.2 / 42.6 / 44% for 5 seconds.
- Vi's Denting Blows reduces the target's armor by 44% for 4 seconds after every third consecutive hit.
- Wukong's Crushing Blow reduces the armor of the target hit by 37 / 40.5 / 44 / 47.5 / 51% for 3 seconds.
- Xin Zhao's Challenge reduces the armor of targets hit by his basic attacks or Audacious Charge by 40.5% for 3 seconds. Only one target may be challenged at a given time.