+50 attack damage
+10% cooldown reduction
Unique: +10 armor penetration
|Passive||Dealing physical damage to an enemy champion reduces their armor by 5% for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times.|
Attack > Damage|
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Defense > Health
|Item cost||3000g (1188g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- The armor penetration stat and the passive must have at least a combined value of 150g for to be gold efficient.
Similar items Edit
- Armor reduction benefits all physical attacks against the target champion, making an excellent gang-attack weapon.
- The armor-shred passive triggers not only auto-attacks but on any effect which deals physical damage, such as Urgot's Acid Hunter, Garen's Judgment, and Pantheon's Heartseeker Strike.
- The armor reduction stacks from apply only to enemy champions. They will not affect structures such as turrets and inhibitors; minions; or neutral monsters.
- Physical damage-over-time abilities will apply one stack on every tick.
- Pets that deal physical damage will apply stacks, even if they don't apply on-hit effects.
- The debuff counts per target. Multiple attacks on the same champion or across multiple champions will only apply stacks of the debuff faster, but the max cap will still be 5 on each target.
- provides more raw percent-based armor piercing than the full five stacks (35% to 25%, respectively), but only attacks from the wielder will benefit from penetration.
- The very first auto attack does not get the benefit of the armor reduction. Physical damage from the auto attack is calculated first, and the debuff is applied after. This means the full benefit of the reduction is seen on the 6th hit, after all 5 stacks have been applied.
Champions Abilities Edit
- The Percentage Armor reduction stacks multiplicatively with others champions Percentage Armor reduction abilities.
Percentage Reduction with full stacks:
- Jarvan IV's Dragon Strike reduces the armor of all enemies hit by 32.5 / 35.5 / 38.5 / 41.5 / 44.5% for 3 seconds.
- Jayce's Transform: Mercury Cannon reduces the armor and magic resistance of the enemy hit by his first attack after cast, by 32.5 / 36.25 / 40 / 43.75% for 5 seconds.
- Kayle's Holy Fervor reduces the armor of enemies hit by her autoattacks by 7.25% for 5 seconds per stack. This debuff stacks up to 5 times (Max. 36.25%).
- Nidalee's Bushwhack reduces the armor of enemies that step on the trap by 40 / 43.75 / 47.5 / 51.25 / 55% for 12 seconds. The trap does not apply the stacks.
- Renekton's Slice and Dice, when empowered by having more than 50 Fury, Dice will reduce the armor of all enemies hit by 36.25 / 40 / 43.75 / 47.5 / 51.25% for 4 seconds.
- Shyvana's Flame Breath reduces the armor of all targets hit by 36.25% for 4 seconds.
- Trundle's Subjugate reduces the armor of his target by 40% to 55% in the next 4 seconds (The effect does not apply the stacks). The armor reduction lasts for another 4 seconds after the drain completes.
- Urgot's Noxian Corrosive Charge reduces the armor of all enemies hit by 34 / 35.5 / 37 / 38.5 / 40% for 5 seconds.
- Vi's Denting Blows reduces the target's armor by 40% for 4 seconds after every third consecutive hit.
- Wukong's Crushing Blow reduces the armor of the target hit by 47.5% for 3 seconds.
- Xin Zhao's Challenge reduces the armor of targets hit by his basic attacks or Audacious Charge by 36.25% for 3 seconds. Only one target may be challenged at a given time.