+50 attack damage
+10% cooldown reduction
Unique: +10 armor penetration
|Passive||Dealing physical damage to an enemy champion reduces their armor by 5% for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times.|
Attack > Damage|
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Defense > Health
|Item cost||3000g (1188g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- The armor penetration stat and the passive must have at least a combined value of 150g for to be gold efficient.
Similar items Edit
- Armor reduction benefits all physical attacks against the target champion, making an excellent gang-attack weapon.
- The armor-shred passive triggers not only auto-attacks but on any effect which deals physical damage, such as Urgot's Acid Hunter, Garen's Judgment, and Pantheon's Heartseeker Strike.
- The armor reduction stacks from apply only to enemy champions. They will not affect structures such as turrets and inhibitors; minions; or neutral monsters.
- Physical damage-over-time abilities will apply one stack on every tick.
- Pets that deal physical damage will apply stacks, even if they don't apply on-hit effects.
- The debuff counts per target. Multiple attacks on the same champion or across multiple champions will only apply stacks of the debuff faster, but the max cap will still be 5 on each target.
- provides more raw percent-based armor piercing than the full five stacks (35% to 25%, respectively), but only attacks from the wielder will benefit from penetration.
- The very first auto attack does not get the benefit of the armor reduction. Physical damage from the auto attack is calculated first, and the debuff is applied after. This means the full benefit of the reduction is seen on the 6th hit, after all 5 stacks have been applied.