The Black MistSeven of the League's champions have been shrouded with black mist on their official League of Legend's pages, which has been associated with their betrayal due to the same mist appearing in later teasers regarding the Mark of the Betrayer:
- Cassiopeia for her betrayal of Sivir
- Hecarim for his betrayal of Kalista
- Lissandra for her betrayal of the Freljord
- Twisted Fate for his betrayal of Graves
- Xerath for his betrayal of Azir
- Zed for his betrayal of Shen and his order
- Tales of the Black Mist
- The Harrowing
Mark of the BetrayerThe three, skull-tipped spears is a recurring symbol within the teasers, revealed to be "The Mark of the Betrayer" with the released of the Summoner Icon.
- OCE Facebook Teaser
League of Legend's NA Facebook later posted the same image, with the caption: "We are vengeance." 
Fabulista, the Guardian of the Legends
- BR Forum Teaser
- The following is a fan-submitted translation.
In the beginning, many called me "Fabulista". I would write tales and histories to entertain people. All I wanted was to set my reader's imagination free, through my words. Around one year ago, all changed drastically...
Now, I write not to forget.
I don't know if what I witness now is my reality, or if it's nothing but a dream. Yes, I believe there's a history behind it all, but... what if it all isn't just a history? What to do about these visions of this place, about haunted islands and clouds of inconsolable souls, that I don't know about?
My restless sleep--that is, when I can sleep--can be cheating my fragile mind. Ah, rest, why run away from me?From time to time, I feel alone. It's normal; a writer's career has these moments where you have the company of your characters more than, well, real people. Sometimes, I would do anything to know that these voices from the beyond have any motive...―, the Guardian of the Legends.
An icon of a face, whose head/hair is a-flame has made several appearance in conjunction with the Shadow Isles. While initially genderless, the symbol has developed a very feminine appearance as it was iterated.
- Fabulista remained on the forums after posting his message; answering the questions of the "voices in his head" (The players).
- Fabulista is the first in-universe character to remark on "The League of Legends" and "Summoners" since their removal from , stating that he doesn't recognize the names outside of books and fables.
- After some time, Fabulista started referring to himself in plural-pronouns; "We are the fallen", "We do not recognize those named", and "We will ravage who are against us".