+70 attack damage|
+12% life steal
|Passive||Grants +1 attack damage and +0.2% life steal per stack (max +30 attack damage and +6% life steal). Gains 1 stack per (max 30 stacks). Half of the current stacks are lost upon death.|
Attack > Damage|
Attack > Life Steal
|Item cost||3200g (850g)|
Unearthed near the marshes of Kaladoun, the Bloodthirster is thought to have belonged to a powerful soulstealer named Frax Van Itt. The wielder of this dangerous weapon is forever bound to the blade and its thirst for the blood of others.
- 1 attack damage = 36g
- 0.2% life steal = 8.8g
- Total Gold Value = 44.8g
Total Gold Value (Fully Stacked) = 4392g
- is a very cost effective item once fully stacked. For the combine cost of 850 gold, it can grant 8% more life steal than a and 45 more attack damage than a and a .
- Therefore, at the maximum 30 stacks, it grants essentially double the stats of its components for only 850 gold.
- has a stacking feature where minion kills count (unlike and , where only champion kills and assists count).
- Multiple stack at the same time; it is not necessary to stack each individually.
- Destroying turrets adds stacks to the item.
- When this item has 25 stacks or more, it provides the second highest amount of attack damage from a single item in League of Legends, after a fully stacked , which adds 110 attack damage. is close behind at 95 damage when the wielder is below 30% of their maximum health.
- grants more attack damage per gold than a at 23 stacks or more.
- is counterpart on the Crystal Scar, the Twisted Treeline, and the Howling Abyss.
- image is essentially based on the same generic sword image as , with a different orientation, coloring, and detailing.