Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- base stats are gold efficient without the passive.
- This makes The Bloodthirster gold efficient.
- The shield can be very easily stacked up prior to fights by farming minion waves, allowing the wielder to constantly overheal.
- As with all shields, the overheal shield benefits from the user's armor, magic resistance and other damage reduction effects.
- is a good defensive option when under lane pressure or poke damage, as it allows the wielder to shield from damage and heal back when hurt.
Unearthed near the marshes of Kaladoun, the Bloodthirster is thought to have belonged to a powerful soulstealer named Frax Van Itt. The wielder of this dangerous weapon is forever bound to the blade and its thirst for the blood of others.