"The souls of the damned never truly rest."
+70 attack damage|
+12% life steal
|Passive||Gains 1 stack per, up to a maximum of 30. Each stack grants +1 attack damage and +0.2% life steal (max: +30 attack damage and +6% life steal). Half of the current stacks are lost upon death.|
Attack > Damage|
Attack > Life Steal
|Item cost||3200g (850g)|
Unearthed near the marshes of Kaladoun, the Bloodthirster is thought to have belonged to a powerful soulstealer named Frax Van Itt. The wielder of this dangerous weapon is forever bound to the blade and its thirst for the blood of others.
Cost Efficiency Edit
Similar items Edit
- is a very cost effective item once fully stacked. For the combine cost of 850 gold, it can grant 8% more life steal than a and 45 more attack damage than a and a .
- Therefore, at the maximum 30 stacks, it grants essentially double the stats of its components for only 850 gold.
- Multiple stack. Each minion kill counts towards damage and life steal increase.
- has a stacking feature where minion kills count (unlike and where only champion kills and assists count), however half of the item bonuses are lost upon death.
- Turret kills add stacks to the item.
- When this item has 6 stacks or more, it provides the second highest amount of attack damage from a single item in League of Legends.
- grants more total attack damage per total gold cost than a at 18 stacks or more.
- 's Dominion and Twisted Treeline counterpart is .