The glorious revolution is here! Assembling an army of machines with living brains, Viktor marches against the combined forces of his enemies—with only a scrappy human-led resistance keeping him from total world domination.
- Accessing: Battlecast.
- The Battlecast
- Creator -
[ | ]
- The creator of the Battlecast machine army, Viktor has perfected the art of transplanting living brains into low-tech, mass-produced weapons. But his work is far from complete, and even now he tinkers on newer, deadlier creations to crush all who oppose him.
- Battle Tank -
[ | ]
- The gold standard of Battlecast shock troopers, Prime Cho'Gath implements self-replicating nanites that reinforce its frame as it consumes living tissue. It has become a common and terrifying sight in occupied cities, where it feeds on civilians who won't submit to conversion. 
- Shock Trooper -
[ | ]
- A titanium juggernaut used to crush pockets of particularly stubborn resistance, the Battlecast Urgot model is rarely seen but widely feared. Its extensive weapons systems are complemented by a massive, flesh-grinding spike mill, which it pulls fleeing opponents into for sheer spectacle.
- Infiltrator -
[ | ]
- An airborne data collection unit based on the now-extinct Vel'Koz lifeform, these Battlecast monstrosities sweep their concentrated energy beams over heavily populated areas. Survey data from the lifeless wreckage automatically calibrates the entire fleets' weapons systems, making the units a deadlier threat with every skirmish.
- Destroyer -
[ | ]
- The question of the human soul has always intrigued Viktor, and so he set to work building a Battlecast machine capable of harnessing it. The resulting Xerath units are twisted, hellish monsters imprisoned in a cage of psychic energy, constantly discharging superheated plasma toward any opponent in range.
- Artillery -
[ | ]
- Mass-produced artillery units based on the now-extinct Kog'Maw organism, Viktor has invented an ingenious shell delivery system best appreciated from about a hundred miles away—the latest design's maximum range.
- Assault -
[ | ]
- An early prototype that would pave the way for the Battlecast machines, Alpha Skarner is possessed of an extreme rage not seen in later models. Perhaps the brain inside of it wishes to inflict as much pain as it experiences--or maybe it just likes to kill things.
- The Resistance
- Enforcer -
[ | ]
- Chief enforcer of the human-led resistance, Illaoi was once the subject of a failed Battlecast conversion that left her with control over nearby machines. Seizing her newfound power, she has single handedly decimated Viktor's forces in countless battles, becoming a beacon of hope for rebels across the world.
- Sniper -
[ | ]
- Caitlyn, designated resistance sniper, has never forgiven herself for letting Viktor's rise go unchecked for so long. Determined to fire the round that ends the war for good, she has personally gunned down hundreds of Battlecast machines in her bloody search for absolution.
INITIATING ASSIMILATION SEQUENCE ON SUBJECT 128.
LEFT SCAPULA BATTLECASTING……………….COMPLETE.
ERROR: RESTRAINT SYSTEMS DAMAGED. SUBJECT 128 MISSING. ALERTING SECURITY SENTRY.
ERROR: SECURITY SENTRY NOT RESPONDING.
ERROR: ASSIMILATOR ARM DESTROYED.
ERROR. CENTRAL SYSTEMS DAMAGED.
ERROR. ERROR. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
- The Evolution was first introduced in Viktor's sneak peek.
- The Battlecast skins were officially tied to the Evolution with the release of Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath.
- V-BC-Corp, the in-game corporation responsible for , likely stands for Viktor's Battle-Cast Corporation. [ | ]
- Within the lore, Viktor is rivalled by  Resistance and this relationship is apparent within the Evolution skin series.
- It has been confirmed by Riot employees that both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 RiotRunaan describes the intended direction of Jayce and Viktor's story
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath
- ↑ Resistance Illaoi
- ↑ Champion Sneak Peek - Viktor, the Machine Herald
- ↑ Battlecast 101
- ↑ Recon Team sending an emergency broadcast as "The Resistance" - Cho'Gath's blueprint
- ↑ Futuristing skin universes clarity
- ↑ Pulsefire and skin universes