- 100 armor = 2000
- On being hit, Thornmail will reflect 15% of the physical damage dealt by the attacker, including most on-hit effects.
- Damage is reflected when hit by an attack, regardless of whether the attack deals damage. If the attacker is blinded, or the wearer is protected by a shield or invulnerability, damage will still be reflected.
- Abilities that apply on-hit effects will trigger Thormail.
- Thornmail is a particularly effective defensive option when facing down opponents whose damage is dealt primarily through autoattacks, or against opponents that utilize on-hit healing to survive fights (such as life steal).
- Unlike Molten Shield and Defensive Ball Curl, Thornmail's magic damage does not trigger spell effects.
- It is the only purchasable item in the tutorial.
- Currently, this item offers the largest amount of armor.