- 100 armor = 2000
- Damage is reflected when hit by a basic attack, regardless of whether the attack deals damage. If the attacker is blinded, or the wearer is protected by a shield or invulnerability, damage will still be reflected.
- By itself, magic damage on being hit. reflects at least 25
- on-hit healing to survive fights (such as life steal). is a particularly effective defensive option when facing down opponents whose damage is dealt primarily through basic attacks, or against opponents that utilize
- Unlike Molten Shield and Defensive Ball Curl, Thornmail's magic damage does not trigger spell effects.
- Damage dealt by is considered single-target for the purpose of .
- tutorial. is the only purchasable item in the
- Currently, Thornmail offers the largest amount of armor from a single item.