+40 attack damage|
+15 health regeneration
|Passive||Unique – Cleave (Melee only): Your attacks deal physical damage up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target, decaying down to 20% near the edge.|
|Active||Unique – Crescent (Melee only): Deals physical damage up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you, decaying down to 60% near the edge. (10 second cooldown)|
Attack > Damage|
Defense > Health Regen
|Item cost||1900g (265g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- This item shares the Cleave and Crescent effects with .
- Cleave's damage is based on the attack damage champion statistic, not from actual damage dealt on the attack—it therefore doesn't benefit from critical strikes or on-hit effects (such as ).
- Cleave does not trigger on-hit effects or life steal ( Cleave does trigger life steal, though).
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds.
- Cleave has a radius of ~385; Crescent has a radius of 400.
- Cleave is centered on the target; Crescent is centered on the user.
- Shapeshifting champions can only use Cleave and Crescent while classified as melee. This includes Kayle, who is considered a ranged champion while Righteous Fury is active, Nidalee when using Aspect of the Cougar, and Quinn while her ultimate Tag Team is activated.
- Activating Crescent instantly deals damage around you and resets the auto-attack timer as well. This makes it look like a fast triple attack.
- In Babylonian mythology, Tiamat was the first dragon and was slain to make the heavens, earth, and man.
- In the V184.108.40.206 April Fools day patch was renamed to Tamat, the name of a Rioter.