+40 attack damage|
+15 health regeneration
|Passive||Unique – Cleave (Melee only): Your attacks deal physical damage up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target (185 range), decaying down to 20% near the edge (385 range).|
|Active||Unique – Crescent (Melee only): Deals physical damage up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you, decaying down to 60% near the edge. - 10 second cooldown (400 range)|
Attack > Damage|
Defense > Health Regen
|Item cost||1900g (305g)|
1900 gold (305 gold)
- Cleave has a radius of ~385; Crescent has a radius of 400.
- Cleave is centered on the target; Crescent is centered on the user.
- Activating Crescent does not reset the auto-attack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's auto attack animation to display the effect.
- Crescent casts faster as you gain more attack speed.
- This item shares the Cleave and Crescent effects with .
- This item's passive and active cannot be used by ranged champions.
- Shapeshifting champions can only use Cleave and Crescent while classified as melee. This includes Kayle, who is considered a ranged champion while Righteous Fury is active, Nidalee when using Aspect of the Cougar, Jayce while in Hammer stance, Elise while in Spider Form, and Quinn while her ultimate Tag Team is activated.
- Cleave's damage is based on the attack damage champion statistic, not from actual damage dealt on the attack—it therefore doesn't benefit from critical strikes or on-hit effects
- Cleave from Tiamat does not trigger on-hit effects or life steal.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds.
- Parrrley procs as well as despite the fact that the ability has a range.
- In Babylonian mythology, Tiamat was the first dragon and was slain to make the heavens, earth, and man.
- In the V22.214.171.124 April Fools day patch was renamed to Tamat, the name of a Rioter.
- Tiamat is also the name of the five headed dragon goddess in the Dungeons And Dragons RPG.
- This item is very similar to the DotA item Battlefury : both requires 2 attack damage items and 2 regeneration items to build (althrough Battlefury have mana regeneration rather than a second health regeneration) and both gives area of effect damage on autoattack for melee only.