- For the removed Summoner's Rift variant, see .
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 300 health = 800
- 100% base health regeneration = 300
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other basic attack modifiers (like ), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, though the execute can only be triggered with melee basic attacks.
- The Deadly Phalanx active can be cast on yourself.
- The shield changes colors (from blue to yellow) right before it explodes. As an enemy, you can use this visual indication to avoid the explosion.
- You can save the four charges and kill four or more minions, and heal nearby allied champions for around (50+20) per charge. This mass heal can help tremendously in a teamfight.
- Assuming Spoils of War provides:
user kills the most valuable minions available,
- lane partner. to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the
- Between 20 and 35 minutes, this is increased to .
- After 35 minutes, this is futher increased to .
- Assuming user kills one minion every 30 seconds, it provides at least 8.3 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner, not taking into account the missing health ratio.
- supports and themed after locations from the game's lore. , , and are a trio of items designed for
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items