- For the Summoner's Rift variant, see .
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 50% base health regeneration = 150
- 10 flat movement speed = 120
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- becomes gold efficient in about .
- Without Favor, becomes gold efficient in .
- The Quest goal of 750 can be reached:
- By waiting .
- By collecting .
Similar Items Edit
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- If the last coin to drop was a gold coin, the next coin will be a mana coin. If the last coin was a mana coin, the next coin will be a gold coin.
- The coin drop rate can be estimated to be about 1.8 per minion wave without siege minion.
- From this, we can determinate the average passive gold value of Tribute: .
- On minion wave with siege minion, this is increased to: .
- Because the Favor passive does not benefit the player who gets the last hit, is best built on supports who plan on spending a lot of time in-lane.
- The item's caption references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games Inc. This was added in response to negative feedback that renaming was an attack on Shurelia's legacy.
- Champion takedowns will drop a coin that will chase your champion until it reaches them. After a certain duration, if the coin didn't reach your champion, it will disapear.
- This item was an older iteration of Summoner's Rift variant, it has a unique quest reward, but was replaced with the warding component from to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths. . Unlike the
Patch History Edit
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items