Titanic Hydra is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 40 attack damage = 1400
- 450 health = 1200
- 100% base health regeneration = 300
- 5 on-hit physical damage = 125
- is gold efficient without its passive and active.
- is at least gold efficient with its passive when bought on a level 1 and gold efficient with its passive when bought on a level 18 .
- melee champions and shapeshifters, and the latter lose the Passive and Active components while in ranged form. can only be purchased by
- melee attacks while behaving as ranged attacks. and are the only abilities that can apply on-hit effects as
- active can be applied onto structures.
- After using Crescent your next auto-attack will use your base attack speed. If however you issue an attack command on the target after using it, the attack will re-use its current attack speed.
- Champions with large health pools or health-gaining abilities, like and , profit greatly from .
- Like its predecessor , can be combined with items such as and to increase both damage and survivability.
- Along with
, Titanic Hydra borrows its namesake from the , a many-headed beast.
- They both also build from five headed dragon goddess in the . , which shares its name with the
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items