|Consume||Restores 20 Health and 10 Mana on consumption, and 150 health over 15 seconds.|
- This item replaces Health Potions in the store.
- The Health and Mana on consumption effect only occurs when you begin 'using' a potion—if you queue up multiple Biscuits, you will only get the 20HP/10MP effect when the last tick of the previous one ends.
|Consume||Restores 80 health and 50 mana over 10 seconds.|
|Item cost||This item cannot be bought|
|Sell value||This item cannot be sold|
Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation is an item in League of Legends. This item is not available for purchase. Champions will begin a match with this item in their inventory if they invested a point in the Biscuiteer mastery.
- Because this item is technically different from
and , it will not queue up when used simultaneously with those.
- This allows a one-time quick regeneration early game.
- The gold value of this item is 36.167
- This item is named after TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit a famous YouTuber and game commentator, for achieving a high number of LoL referrals. His original intent, as stated in one of his videos, was for the item that was to be named after him be a top hat. aka
- Having the related mastery point for the item previously gave the related additional item Howling Abyss map that could be used, as the name suggests, to feed Poros. When vision trinkets were added, this effect was removed and replaced with all players being given one free Poro-Snax in the trinket slot, regardless of masteries taken. in the