|Consume||Restores 20 Health and 10 Mana on consumption, and 150 health over 15 seconds.|
- This item replaces Health Potions in the store.
- The Health and Mana on consumption effect only occurs when you begin 'using' a potion — if you queue up multiple Biscuits, you will only get the 20HP/10MP effect when the last tick of the previous one ends.
|Consume||Restores 80 health and 50 mana over 10 seconds.|
|Item cost||This item cannot be bought|
|Sell value||This item cannot be sold|
Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation is an item in League of Legends. This item is not available for purchase. Champions will begin a match with this item in their inventory if they invested a point in the Biscuiteer mastery.
- Because this item is technically different from
and , it will not queue up when used simultaneously with those.
- This allows a one-time quick regeneration early game.
- The gold value of this item is 36.167
- This item is named after TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit a famous YouTuber and game commentator, for achieving a high number of LoL referrals. His original intent, as stated in one of his videos, was for the item that was to be named after him be a top hat. aka
- Having the related mastery point for the item previously gave the related additional item Howling Abyss map that could be used, as the name suggests, to feed Poros. in the