Unique Passive - Rage: Basic attacks grant 20 movement speed for 2 seconds on hit. Minion, monster, and champion kills grant 60 movement speed for 2 seconds. The movement speed bonus is halved for ranged champions.
Attack > Attack Damage|
Attack > Attack Speed
Attack > Critical Strike
Defense > Health
Magic > Ability Power
Magic > Mana
Movement > Other Movement Items
|Item cost||3703g (3g)|
- 250 health = 667g
- 200 mana = 400g
- 30 attack damage = 1080g
- 30 ability power = 652g
- 30% attack speed = 1000g
- 10% critical strike chance = 500g
- Total Gold Value = 4299g
- The base stats are movement speed stat. gold efficient, without its two passives and
- is best used on champions that have some combination of the following:
- One or more low-cooldown spells to trigger Spellblade often ( Udyr, Xin Zhao).
- Ability to make use of a wide variety of champion statistics ( Jax, Nidalee).
- High base attack damage, which Spellblade amplifies ( Skarner).
- One or more abilities that grant flat movement speed ( Quinn).
- Difficulty sticking to a target.
- Using multiple abilities in succession does not result in stacking bonus damage, and the bonus damage does not increase on a critical strike.
- Spellblade is a unique passive. However, if is used alongside and/or , it will combine the slowing field of the former with the other's damage increase. 's proc will always take priority over if both are present in a champion's inventory.
- procs Lifesteal. It does not proc Spell Vamp, however.
- Cooldown start after the proc is consumed (after the attack) not after the spell is activated.
- is one of the only three items that grants both ability power and attack damage, the others being and .
- features the most champion statistics in one item.
- The highest damage possible from the passive is 260 physical damage and can be achieved with Cho'Gath and Skarner, who both have 130 base damage at level 18.
- The swords in the icon clearly resemble the item and two swords in the item to make the .
- was the most expensive item prior to the V3.10a patch. After this, the title goes to the .
- and are the only items that have a cost value not being a multiple of 5.
- The name and icon for this item were almost certainly inspired by "The Legend of Zelda's" Triforce.
- The Triforce from The Legend of Zelda has three pieces: Power, Courage, and Wisdom.
- It could also be a reference to the nuclear bomb tested during World War II, Where immense force was released at Trinity.
- Typing 'Tons of damage' into the in the search bar for the new UI store finds the as a reference to Phreak's catch-phrase during Champion Showcases as well as the meme that follows it.