- 250 health = 667
- 250 mana = 350
- 25 attack damage = 875
- 15% attack speed = 375
- 20% critical strike chance = 800
- 5% movement speed = 198
- 10% cooldown reduction = 300
- 20 flat movement speed = 240
- 60 flat movement speed = 720
- passives. is gold efficient, without its two
- On manaless champions, Trinity Force is gold efficient, without its two passives.
- Trinity Force becomes Spellblade, on manaless champions. gold efficient for 2 seconds while hitting a unit, without
- When a unit is killed, Trinity Force becomes Spellblade, on manaless champions. gold efficient for 2 seconds, without
- Rage's movement speed boost only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- champions that have some combination of the following:
is best used on
- One or more low-cooldown abilities to trigger Spellblade often ( Sona, Udyr and Xin Zhao).
- Ability to make use of a wide variety of champion statistics ( Jax and Nidalee).
- High base attack damage, which Spellblade amplifies ( Mordekaiser).
- One or more abilities that grant flat movement speed ( Quinn).
- One or more abilities that apply on-hit effects ( Ezreal and Gangplank).
- Difficulty sticking to a target.
- Spellblade is a unique passive. If using and Trinity Force, the next basic attack will deal 200% base attack damage bonus physical damage to your primary target, 125% base attack damage bonus physical damage to surrounding units and creates the slow field. If using and , the next basic attack will deal magic damage and creates the slow field. proc will always take priority over Trinity Force if both are present in a champion's inventory.
- Using multiple abilities in succession does not result in stacking Spellblade's bonus damage, and the bonus damage is calculated before a critical strike.
- Spellblade interacts with Lifesteal but not with Spell Vamp.
- The cooldown starts after the proc is consumed (after the triggering basic attack) not after the ability is cast.
- Trinity Force features the most champion statistics on one item.
- Spellblade's highest possible damage is 365 physical damage, and can be achieved by Mordekaiser, who has 146 base attack damage at level 18, plus 182.5 base attack damage with .
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, Trinity Force grants +26 movement speed.
- The swords in Trinity Force's icon clearly resemble with two swords of .
- Trinity Force is the most expensive item in the game alongside .
- The name and icon of Trinity Force are inspired by The Legend of Zelda's
- The Triforce from The Legend of Zelda has three pieces: Power, Courage and Wisdom.
- Trinity Force could also be a reference to the nuclear bomb tested during World War II, where immense force was released at Trinity.
- Typing "Tons of damage" into the search bar of the store finds Trinity Force, in reference to Phreak's catch-phrase during Champion Showcases as well as the meme that follows it.
- The "Recommended Items" section of the store also displays "Tons of Damage" as the description for Trinity Force when shown as a recommended item for a champion.