- 250 health = 666.67g
- 200 mana = 400g
- 30 attack damage = 1080g
- 30 ability power = 652.5g
- 30% attack speed = 900g
- 10% critical strike chance = 500g
- 8% movement speed = 316g
- Total Gold Value = 4516g
- The base stats are gold efficient without its two passives.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
is best used on champions that have some combination of the following:
- One or more low-cooldown spells to trigger Spellblade often ( Udyr, Sona, Xin Zhao).
- Ability to make use of a wide variety of champion statistics ( Jax, Nidalee).
- High base attack damage, which Spellblade amplifies ( Skarner).
- One or more abilities that grant flat movement speed ( Quinn).
- One or more abilities that apply on-hit effects ( Gangplank, Ezreal).
- Difficulty sticking to a target.
- Spellblade is a unique passive. If using
and , the next basic attack will deal 200% base AD bonus physical damage to your primary target, 125% base AD bonus physical damage to surrounding enemies and creates the slow field. If using and , the next basic attack will deal magic damage and creates the slow field. proc will always take priority over if both are present in a champion's inventory.
- Using multiple abilities in succession does not result in stacking Spellblade's bonus damage, and the bonus damage is calculated before a critical strike.
- Spellblade procs Lifesteal. It does not proc Spell Vamp, however.
- The cooldown starts after the proc is consumed (after the attack) not after the spell is activated.
- ability power and attack damage, the others being and . is one of the only three items that grants both
- champion statistics in one item. features the most
- The highest damage possible from the passive is 278 physical damage and can be achieved by Mega Gnar, who has 139 base damage at level 18.
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, grants 26 movement speed.
- The swords in the icon clearly resemble the item and two swords in the item.
- V3.10a patch. After this, the title goes to the . was the most expensive item prior to the
- and are the only items that have a cost value not being a multiple of 5.
- The name and icon for this item were inspired by "The Legend of Zelda's"
- The Triforce from The Legend of Zelda has three pieces: Power, Courage, and Wisdom.
- It could also be a reference to the nuclear bomb tested during World War II, Where immense force was released at Trinity.
- Typing 'Tons of damage' into the in the search bar for the new UI store finds the
, in reference to Phreak's catch-phrase during Champion Showcases as well as the meme that follows it.
- The new "Recommended Items" section of UI store also displays "Tons of Damage" as the description for when shown as a recommended item for a champion.