|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Tryndamere was designed by Guinsoo.
- Tryndamere is voiced by Brian Sommer, Who also voices Willump and Warwick.
- Tryndamere was named after Marc Merrill's character on , which is also his forum and summoner name.
- He previously held the title "The Dark Champion", but since the second official trailer, he now holds the title "The Barbarian King".
- In the August 31st 2010 edition of The Journal of Justice, it was written that Tryndamere was passed down his sword from his father, who had it passed down from his father before him, and so on. Tryndamere said his father's words of wisdom were "master using it and you can have this" - a quote from the original on the Nintendo Entertainment System, released in 1987.
- Tryndamere has strong similarities to
- His story appears to have been based off of the opening sequence of the 1982 "Conan the Barbarian" movie, in which Conan's entire village is slaughtered and he swears revenge upon those who destroyed it.
- In the original stories, Conan is said to have come from a nomadic people of the far north of his world, while Tryndamere comes from the Northern Freljord.
- Conan is said to have "become a king by his own hand" in the 1982 movie. Tryndamere became the Barbarian King by uniting all the Barbarians of his home land under his leadership, thanks to his friendships with most of the Barbarian leaders.
- Tryndamere's dance refers to V184.108.40.206, was a reference from N'Sync's dance in their song, Bye Bye Bye. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here. , the traditional dance. His previous dance, before patch
- As of patch V220.127.116.11, Tryndamere now uses the Fury system instead of health for his abilities.
- His quote, "I am your worst nightmare," is shared by both his classic skin and Demonblade Tryndamere skin.
- Tryndamere shares a quote with Anivia, Cassiopeia, Janna and Kassadin : "As you wish."
- King Tryndamere skin is a reference to his marriage to Ashe and becoming the King of Freljord.
- Highland Tryndamere skin is a reference to the Highlander films.
- Attendees of the Season One Championship at Dreamhack qualified for a code to unlock Viking Tryndamere. All others were able to purchase the skin from the League of Legends store on 24 June 2011 for 975 .
- The Demonblade Tryndamere trailer can be seen here.
- This skin is possibly a reference to Nightmare from the Soul Calibur series of games.
- Tryndamere is the first champion to date that has a non-comical Legendary skin voice-over, along with Vladimir and Galio