|Active||Unique Active - Hunt: Summons 2 invulnerable ghosts for 6 seconds to seek the two nearest enemy champions. If they touch an enemy champion, they slow their movement speed by 40% and reveal them for 2.5 seconds. Ghosts that fail to find a target return to the wielder, reducing the item's cooldown by / seconds each. / second cooldown.|
Magic > Ability Power|
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Movement > Other Movement Items
|Item cost||2400g (630g)|
2400 gold (630 gold)
- 80 ability power = 1740g
- 10% cooldown reduction = 317g
- 6% movement speed = 356g
- Total Gold Value = 2354g
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, grants 19.5 movement speed.
- Because the ghosts target the closest enemy champions even when you don't have sight of them, this item is an excellent scouting tool.
- Champions who are stealthed at the moment Twin Shadows is activated will not be targeted or chased by the ghosts.
- However, if a ghost has locked onto a champion that then proceeds to enter stealth before the ghost makes contact, the ghost will continue to chase until its duration ends or the champion leaves stealth.
- The ghosts appear to have around 450 movement speed and look somewhat similar to jungle wraiths.
- This would make the maximum range of the ghosts 2700.
- It's useful for even mages, the ones who entirely lack CC and could find the magic resistance enjoyable can safely pick this item.
- A well timed spellshield can negate the effect of a ghost coming into contact with a champion
- It is possible for both ghosts to hit the same champion, but the effect and duration is only refreshed.
- With this is mind, when chasing or being chased, you can try to soak up both ghosts to eliminate them as a threat.
- In the Crystal Scar, the ghosts will gain bonus movement speed while moving over the Speed Shrines.
- Ghosts may not pass over any blocked terrain, such as Jarvan's cataclysm, you may use this to your advantage to prevent the vision or slow effects for a time.
- The item was originally called Wraith Collar.
- The icon for this item looks blue while in-game. However, it looks red and purple in summoners' match history.
- Can be found in the shop by searching for "Spooky Ghosts".
- "Release The Hounds!" or "Ghostbusters!" are phrases commonly shouted when Twin Shadows is activated.