|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Twitch's design closely resembles that of the Skaven, a devious and warlike race of anthropomorphic rats from the franchise. The Medieval skin reflects this similarity more than his original skin.
- Twitch was designed by Guinsoo.
- Both old and post-visual rework Twitch were voiced by Doug Boyd.
- Twitch appears to be ambidextrous. He fires his crossbow with his left hand and throws his venom cask with his right hand.
- Deadly Venom displays an "X" symbol upon reaching 6 stacks. This is most likely a reference about how infected houses during the Bubonic Plague would be marked with an "X" on the door.
- Twitch's title, and potentially his whole concept, is likely a reference to the , which in Europe during Medieval times, and was transmitted by rats or more specifically, their fleas.
- Upon receiving a visual update, Twitch's ultimate was renamed from Spray and Pray to Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat. While rat-a-tat-tat is a widely known onomatopoeia for gunfire, many believe this is in reference to the Pokémon Rattata, whose name is often mispronounced as Ratatatta (rat-ta-tat-ta).
- It can be a reference to the fact that Twitch is a rat, because his ultimate begins with Rat(-Ta-Tat-Tat).
- Twitch's selection quote "What doesn't kill you just isn't finished yet" may be a reference to Kelly Clarkson's song "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)", which in turn is a reference to German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche's quote "That which does not kill us makes us stronger".
- Twitch's take on the quote refers to his use of Deadly Venom, which gradually deals damage over time to an enemy.
- He has special quotes for Leona, Janna, Singed, Zac and Caitlyn.
- Has special quotes for items like and .
- The quote "Boop!" is a reference to the common internet image macro of the same name, usually involving an animal being touched lightly on the nose.
- Twitch's special taunts for Singed reference a common and unofficial "rule" of the game: Don't chase Singed. Because of his unique playstyle and skillset leaving a trail of poison behind him, Singed typically does well against newer players unfamiliar with this rule.
- Twitch's taunt "I hear you're trash! Bow before your king!" could be a reference to the professional player Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng, who is known for smack talk and specifically the phrase "Everyone else is trash".
- On the Brazilian server, this quote is replaced with "Rexpeita o Rato (Respect the Rat)", a reference to a very known player on the competitive environment from League of Legends. He is known as brTT.
- Twitch's quote "I demand a sandwich!" is a reference to a popular meme quote by Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, "Would you make me a sandwich?".
- Twitch's quote "All pipes lead to home" is a reference to the well known idiomatic phrase, "All roads lead to Rome".
- Additionally the quote could be a reference to the Skaven from Warhammer, specifically their saying "All tunnels lead to Skavenblight, a common Skaven phrase alluding to the nexus of the "Under Empire"
- Twitch's quote "Who's following me?" is a reference to the video game broadcasting website www.twitch.tv where broadcasters commonly play League of Legends.
- It is based on German gold medal winner of the women's individual Magdalena Neuner. (flags with the colors of the German flag can be seen in the splashart) of the 2010 Winter Olympics:
- During the 2010 Winter Olympics, the biathlon was played in Whistler Olympic Park.
- It may be a reference to the Toon Patrol weasels from , or to the actor who is famous for portraying a gangster and his misquoted line, "MMMmmm, you dirty rat!".
- It is also believed to be a reference to , the fourth Boss in the first Crash Bandicoot.
- He shares this theme with Graves, Miss Fortune and Jinx.
- It was conceived by the 2 people that first hit 350 friend referrals: Grez and Greyrir Wolfwood. Grez picked the champion that would receive the skin, and Greyrir Wolfwood designed a "Medieval Twitch, with a on his cape, and a pot on his head". The idea was given to the Riot artists and Medieval Twitch was released a few months later.
- With the removal of the Refer A Friend program on September 5th 2015, this skin is currently impossible to obtain.
- Medieval Twitch holds the distinction for being one of the rarest skin in the game.
- The building he and Evelynn are robbing is located in Piltover as indicated by the building design in the splash art.
- This skin is very likely a reference to Sly Cooper, the protagonist of the Sly Cooper video game series who is known for various styles of thievery, including pickpocketing. The similarities go as far as being nearly identical outfits and colour schemes, minus a couple differences in saturation.
- He shares this theme with Evelynn.
- This skin is related to "Samsung Galaxy White", who have won the League of Legends Season 4 World Championship finals.
- This skin represents imp of Samsung Galaxy White.
- This skin closely resembles the DotA hero Meepo, both of which appear to be anthropomorphic mice with long ears.
- His Recall animation is a reference to imp rolling around on the grass of Seoul World Cup Stadium at Worlds 2014, as seen here.
- He shares this theme with Rengar, Singed, Talon and Thresh.
- Related Themes