|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Be careful when using Ambush near enemy turrets, as turrets can see invisible units.
- It is always good to use Ambush to scout brushes and to look for enemies.
- Twitch can be very good at chipping away an opponent's health with the true damage from his passive. After hitting an opponent a few times, throw your poison vial (W) to hit enemies at long range and add two poison ticks, but more importantly to extend the amount of time they are taking damage from your poison.
- Twitch's Ambush has a timer. Watching the timer is very important when using stealth. Twitch is very good at scouting ahead of his allies while stealthed.
- Contaminate has a large range, apply as many stacks of Deadly Venom as possible before using it.
- PENDING FOR TEST Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat only provides 33% of the usual life steal when attacking more than one target.
- When the first hit with Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat is a critical strike, all the units hit with that shot will suffer critical strike damage.
- Play cautiously around characters with crowd control. Twitch's low health makes him especially vulnerable to bursts of damage.
- Be careful of enemy champions who have a or the as well as champions who have abilities that can detect stealth, such as Morgana's Soul Shackles. This makes Twitch unable to scout safely or move close enough for a kill.
- Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat is a very good ability to use during teamfights, because you can hit all 5 members of the opposing team.
- At high levels and assuming that you are a skilled Twitch player and a skilled jungler, you can move Twitch into the jungle. He is weak when it comes to farming in the jungle for long periods of time, however, his ganks with red buff go unparalleled.
- Twitch can function as a attack damage carry in bot lane as well, and is best supported by a character that can hold the lane 1v2 while he ganks.
- When ganking, Ambush should be used early, so as not to be caught by regular wards on your way over. When you arrive at your destination, if your stealth timer is low, sit in a bush and wait to re-stealth prior to jumping on your opponent.
- At the start of the match, try waiting until the enemy jungler finishes killing blue, then kill him. If successful, this provides a substantial early game lead and can shut down junglers that scale into late game( Amumu, Olaf, etc.).
- If you take Ambush first, use it sparingly so that you don't run out of mana early game.
- If you take Contaminate first, use the damage to farm effectively. Do not use it to harass unless you have six stacks of Deadly Venom otherwise you will run out of mana trying to harass and farm at the same time.
- Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat will not damage an enemy nexus.
- Twitch's attack speed is among the highest in the game, allowing you to focus on other offensive stats.
- is a highly recommended item to obtain first, granting the damage and critical strike-related stats Twitch lacks.
- Try purchasing items that provide a variety of stats for defense/offense, such as for magic resistance and for armor penetration.
- Using life steal also helps with Twitch's small health pool, although when using your ultimate, you will only receive a third of the usual life steal per target.
- lets Twitch proc Deadly Venom stacks on multiple enemies.
- procs on every target hit by Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat. Use this followed by Contaminate to deal massive multi-target damage.
- When is used in conjunction with his ult he can nuke down the entire team as every target hit by his ultimate gets the critical.
|The Howling Abyss|
|The Crystal Scar|
|The Twisted Treeline|
- Work with your team to focus on Twitch when he comes out of the stealth as he is extremely squishy.
- The easy way to counter Twitch is to purchase a to detect him when he is stealthed or placing a in a path where you think Twitch usually stays.
- For Twisted Treeline, purchasing a is recommended to prevent Twitch from escaping from a deadly situation.
- Keep your allies spread if Twitch is using his Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat.
- Keep in mind that it also procs on hit-effect such as life steal and critical strikes, allowing Twitch to wipe out your team single-handedly.
- Very few ADC's can match Twitch's power with a full build, if you want to duel him you must be way more fed than him or be an APC or assassin, else you will not be able to match his damage.
- When Twitch is no longer seen in lane, let your allies know by calling mia/ss, lowering his high ganking potential with Ambush.
- Due to his low health, hard CC such as stuns and snares are devastating to him.
- Twitch's late game power is extremely high, as he can burst down entire teams - don't let him get to that point!
- Twitch can easily backdoor as Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat lets him outrange turrets, this however leaves him somewhat weaker, as he loses the powerful damage boost from Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat engaging right after he will be easier to deal with.