Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Twitch
- Twitch's Attack Speed is among the highest in the game; try purchasing items with on-hit effect such as or .
- Contaminate has a large range; apply as many stacks of Deadly Venom as possible before using it.
- You can catch up to an enemy out of attack range with Venom Cask
- Playing Against Twitch
- Twitch is fragile. Work with teammates to focus on him when you're able to catch him out of invisibility.
- Spell Shields won't block the damage from Deadly Venom, but they will block the effects Twitch can trigger with it.
- If you suspect Twitch has left the lane, let your teammates know that Twitch is "MIA."
- Ability Usage
- Be careful when using Ambush near enemy turrets, as they can see invisible units.
- It is always good to use Ambush to scout brushes and to look for enemies.
- Twitch can be very good at chipping away an opponent's health with the true damage from his passive. After hitting an opponent a few times, throw Venom Cask to hit enemies at long range and add two poison ticks, but more importantly to extend the amount of time they are taking damage from your poison.
- Twitch's Ambush has a timer. Watching the timer is very important when using stealth. Twitch is very good at scouting ahead of his allies while stealthed.
- When the first hit with Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat is a critical strike, all the units hit with that shot will suffer critical strike damage.
- Play cautiously around characters with crowd control. Twitch's low health makes him especially vulnerable to bursts of damage.
- Be careful of enemy champions who have Morgana's Soul Shackles. This makes Twitch unable to scout safely or move close enough for a kill. s or a as well as champions who have abilities that can detect stealth, such as
- Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat is a very good ability to use during teamfights, because you can hit all 5 members of the opposing team.
- At high levels and assuming that you are a skilled Twitch player and a skilled jungler, you can move Twitch into the jungle. He is weak when it comes to farming in the jungle for long periods of time, however his ganks with red buff go unparalleled.
- Twitch can function as a attack damage carry in bot lane as well, and is best supported by a character that can hold the lane 1v2 while he ganks.
- When ganking, Ambush should be used early, so as not to be caught by regular wards on your way over. When you arrive at your destination, if your stealth timer is low, sit in a bush and wait to re-stealth prior to jumping on your opponent.
- At the start of the match, try waiting until the enemy jungler finishes killing blue, then kill him. If successful, this provides a substantial early game lead and can shut down junglers that scale into late game( Amumu, Olaf, etc.)
- If you take Ambush first, use it sparingly so that you don't run out of mana early game.
- If you take Contaminate first, use the damage to farm effectively. Do not use it to harass unless you have six stacks of Deadly Venom, otherwise you will run out of mana trying to harass and farm at the same time.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Twitch's attack speed is among the highest in the game, allowing you to focus on other offensive stats.
- Twitch lacks. is a highly recommended item to obtain first, granting the damage and critical strike-related stats
- Try purchasing items that provide a variety of stats for defense/offense, such as for magic resistance and for armor penetration.
- Using life steal also helps with Twitch's small health pool, although when using your ultimate, you will only receive a third of the usual life steal per target.
- Twitch proc Deadly Venom stacks on multiple enemies. lets
- A build with , , and will make you a nuke of damage in teamfights and solo duels if you position yourself correctly.
- Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat. Use this followed by Contaminate to deal massive multi-target damage. procs on every target hit by
- A usual build with Twitch is to take and as core items and then to take an to increase your potential. This build gives you and huge 1v1 potential as well as a good teamfight potential as you can use active with Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat allowing you to deal huge damage in teamfight.
- Work with your team to focus on Twitch when he comes out of the stealth as he is extremely squishy.
- The easy way to counter Twitch is to purchase a to detect him when he is stealthed or placing a in a path where you think Twitch usually stays.
- Keep your allies spread if Twitch is using his Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat.
- Keep in mind that it also procs on hit-effect such as life steal and critical strikes, allowing Twitch to wipe out your team single-handedly.
- Very few ADC's can match Twitch's power with a full build, if you want to duel him you must be way more fed than him or be an APC or assassin, else you will not be able to match his damage.
- When Twitch is no longer seen in lane, let your allies know by calling mia/ss, lowering his high ganking potential with Ambush.
- Due to his low health, hard CC such as stuns and snares are devastating to him.
- Twitch's late game power is extremely high, as he can burst down entire teams - don't let him get to that point!
- Twitch can easily backdoor as Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat lets him outrange turrets, this however leaves him somewhat weaker, as he loses the powerful damage boost from Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat.