|/ / Forced Action||Blocked||Blocked||Blocked||Yes||Yes|
- Movement includes mobility abilities (i.e. dashes and blinks, such as ).
- Ground does not impede basic movement.
- Attack refers to a champion's basic attacks (by default right-click).
- Ability refers to a champion's castable spells (by default Q, W, E, and R).
- Spells refers to summoner spells.
- Interrupt refers to whether or not the effect will cancel channeled abilities.
- Roots and Entangles will not interrupt channeling, with the exception of and .
- Roots and Entangles will interrupt and by virtue of disabling their second casts.
- Nearsight prevents the activation of "long ranged" abilities, which seems to include any ability that can input targets via the minimap. By virtue of disabling the second cast, Nearsight will interrupt . This may be a bug, although it is thematically appropriate for an effect that removes the target's ability to see.
- Knockdown and Ground only interrupt dash and blink abilities.
- Crowd control applied by one's self or an ally cannot be countered in any way (neither reduced, resisted, nor removed), with the exception of self-slows.