|"Listen close- urgh, I have important- urgh! This is why I can't take you nice places!"
In V4.20, the base statistics of all champions changed. Please be wary that the information displayed below may be out-dated.
|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Turtle Stance's healing does not work on structures. 
- Turtle Stance's healing is equivalent to life steal and procs on the same effects.
- Tiger Stance's DoT-effect can be procced for the duration of the AS-bonus buff while in other stances.
- Tiger Stance's DoT does not stack; applying another DoT will just refresh the duration.
- Udyr cannot max all of his skills. Each skill maxes at 5 ranks, however Udyr will only obtain 18 skill points in total. This means that Udyr may max three abilities (with the fourth only reaching its 3rd rank) or he may max two abilities (with the other two reaching their 4th rank).
- While Udyr is blinded, the Tiger Stance DoT will not activate. He can still stun with Bear Stance while blinded, but the hit will do no damage.