- The bonus 15% will refresh on subsequent spell casts.
- The on-cooldown bonus is gained immediately, stacking with the activation bonus for the duration. Except on if another charge is available.
- is not considered to be on-cooldown unless at 0 charges, but consuming either charge will trigger the bonus 15% for 10 seconds.
- The in-game tooltip reports that you gain 10% Slow Resist while summoner spells are on cooldown, but this is not functional.
|Summoner spells||Slow resist||Tenacity|
|One activated, other available||15%||23.5%|
|One on cooldown||0%||10%|
|Two on cooldown||0%||20%|
- Unflinching has similar effects as the removed Season 2016 mastery .