Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unit collision refers to the mechanic by which two units cannot occupy the same region in a game of League of Legends. Units affected by this include champions, minions, and monsters. Some champions have abilities that allow them to ignore unit collision.
Ignoring unit collision
- Fizz's Nimble Fighter - persistent
- Garen's Judgment - while active
- Hecarim's Devastating Charge - while active
- Janna's Zephyr - when not on cooldown
- Jayce's Hextech Capacitor - for 1.25 seconds after casting Transform
- Kassadin's Void Stone - persistent
- Kennen's Lightning Rush - while active
- Kha'Zix's Void Assault - while active
- Nocturne's Duskbringer - while on trail
- Rek'Sai's Burrow - while active
- Udyr's Bear Stance - while active
- Zed's Death Mark - while active