Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Untargetability refers to units in a state where targeted abilities such as Rammus' Puncturing Taunt and LeBlanc's Shatter Orb cannot be cast on the unit. Nontargeted spells such as Karthus' Requiem will also have no effect, an exception being Soraka's Wish. Additionally, they cannot be targeted by auto attacks.
- Kalista's Fate's Call completely removes her ally from the game for 4 seconds or until the ally dashes to a position, whichever comes first.
- Shaco's Hallucinate completely removes him from the game for a short time before the clone spawns. This can dodge everything, including area of effect attacks, damage over time, and ability procs. Leashes continue attached to him after he clones.
These break all forms of leashes, make the unit untargetable, and provide immunity to all DoT effects. DoTs continue to deal damage once the invulnerability ends if they have not expired yet, they are not cleansed.
- Ekko's Chronobreak makes him untargetable for 0.5 seconds while channeling back to where he was 4 seconds ago.
- Kled's Skaarl the Cowardly Lizard briefly makes him untargetable when he dismounts.
- If a champion dies, they will be untargetable.
Champions in stasis are both untargetable and invulnerable.
- Aatrox's Blood Well puts him in stasis for 3 seconds while reviving.
- Bard's Tempered Fate puts all targetable units (including structures, except the nexus) within the cast location's radius in stasis for 2.5 seconds.
- Lissandra's Frozen Tomb puts her in stasis for 2.5 seconds if cast on herself.
- Zilean's Chrono Shift puts a champion in stasis for 2 seconds before revival.
- passive puts your champion in stasis for before revival.
- active ability puts your champion in stasis for 2.5 seconds.
Projectiles fired before the untargetability starts will have no effect. They will still take damage over time, such as from Malzahar's Malefic Visions, and will not break leashes such as Fiddlesticks' Drain and Morgana's Soul Shackles. They will not be damaged by delayed abilities such as Zilean's Time Bomb and Fizz's Chum the Waters, but will be damaged by Vladimir's Hemoplague and Zed's Death Markand
- Elise's Rappel makes her untargetable for 2 seconds or until it is recast on an enemy target.
- Fizz's Playful makes him untargetable for 0.75 seconds or until he uses Trickster.
- Tahm Kench's Devour makes a target enemy minion, neutral monster, ally champion or enemy champion with three stacks of An Acquired Taste untargetable for up 5 seconds at max rank (enemy champions take half duration of the effect).
- Vladimir's Sanguine Pool makes him untargetable for 2 seconds.
Projectiles (basic attacks or abilities) that are mid-flight when the character starts dashing will hit when the dash completes. They still take damage over time while untargetable.
- Maokai's Twisted Advance makes him untargetable while moving to the target.
- Master Yi's Alpha Strike makes him untargetable for a short time while in flight.
- Zed's Death Mark makes him untargetable while moving to the target.
- Rek'Sai's Void Rush makes her untargetable while moving to a targeted Tunnel.
- All turrets are untargetable while a lower tier turret in that lane remains standing.
- Destroying any inhibitor makes the nexus turrets targetable while one remains destroyed.
- An inhibitor is untargetable while a turret remains standing in front (Allied Azir's Disc of the Sun counts).
- The nexus is only targetable while both its turrets as well as at least one inhibitor are destroyed.
- The Nexus Obelisk is always untargetable.
Note: The Nexus Obelisk will not target untargetable units, despite otherwise ignoring damage invulnerability.
Note 2: All turrets will not select a new target if their current target becomes untargetable, but will not fire at it either.