- Playing As
- Playing Against
- Ability Usage
- is a force of destruction incarnate - an inevitable, unstoppable juggernaut who shoots, pulls, and grinds his opponents to their deaths. His strength is evident, and his foes should never underestimate him. Running away is always an option.
- wants to go toe-to-toe with enemy; his knee cannons can wreak havoc once he’s up close and can unleash them all. Find the weakness of your enemies - or create it - and then wrap them up in chains and finish them off. Forget the nimble, elusive enemies; they are weak and prefer flight to combat. But anybody who dares to fight you head on? Show them true strength.
- ranged auto-attacks and gives him significant poke against melee top laners, but are on a long cooldown early game. Without any built-in sustain, that poke is his only way of winning attrition wars.
- legs don't rotate when he turns, so you’ll have to maneuver around your opponents to make the most of . helps take advantage of those trickshot back shotgun legs and make the most of this damage, while helps him proc his passive multiple times in rapid succession (but slow Urgot's movement). Postion carefully to take advantage of all six legs.
- can be used to initiate for your team, but it's best used to finish off a damaged foe. Slippery targets who might otherwise escape at low health can't get away from 's meat grinder once they're hooked.