- Playing As
- Playing Against
- Ability Usage
- is first and foremost, a juggernaut. He is durable and can deal tons of damage if he can close the distance, but if kept at arms length, he will eventually go down.
- wants to go toe-to-toe with enemy; his knee cannons can wreak havoc once he’s up close and can unleash them all. Use to engage, but remember, it has a short delay and can be juked.
- ranged auto-attacks and gives him significant poke against melee top laners, but his legs are on a long cooldown early game. Without any built-in sustain, that poke is his only way of winning attrition wars.
- legs don't rotate when he turns, so you’ll have to maneuver around your opponents to make the most of . helps take advantage of those trickshot back shotgun legs and make the most of this damage, while helps him proc his passive multiple times in rapid succession (but slow Urgot's movement). Position carefully to take advantage of all six legs.
- In general 's main combo is to initiate with and/or , immediately use while locked on, then activate and/or to finish them off.
- is a decent harass tool, but it consumes mana quickly if spammed, and the slow is best used to catch fleeing enemies.
- 's chem-drill has terrifying range, but the projectile is slightly on the slow side.
- can be used to initiate for your team, but it's best used to finish off a damaged foe. Slippery targets who might otherwise escape at low health can't get away from 's meat grinder once they're hooked.
- Mastery Usage
- basic attacks often, and his counts as basic attacks - thus, is a good mastery. is also an acceptable mastery, though is not a true tank.
- Item Usage
- is generally the first item to build on . does not scale with AD, but since it's damage is a fixed percentage of the target's maximum health, the armor shred is extremely helpful against tankier targets. Cooldown reduction and health on is mandatory as well.
- If facing a team without any tanks, might be better. Again, the health is welcome, and the spellshield will likely be very useful against the disables they'll no doubt attempt to use against you to keep their distance, and the Lethality will provide a massive boost to your passive. Keep in mind you will lack the early cooldown reduction of until you can build tank items or, if you prefer, more Lethality.