<GREETING> Hello, I'm a new user to this wiki, and would like some help with editing articles.
I am a level 27 summoner, namely AlphaMajori. My favourite champion is currently Master Yi. He was the first champion I bought and personally, I don't know why people say he sucks. First game I played with him scored 31/0/14.
- Master Yi - ad carry, top, bot, or (sometimes) mid. Very versatile!
- Nocturne - second champion I bought, got a good build for him and a joke build for him :)
- Warwick - this guy simply never dies. I stack him on health and life steal
- Pantheon - shield, shield, stun, (GRAND SKYFAAAAAAAALLLLLLL)
- Veigar - ap carry. I never liked support or nuke champions, but this guy really kicks butt.
- Sivir - First game I played with her was basically NOOOOOOOOOO. I got owned in mid and fed the rest of the game.
- Sona - Played her when she was in rotation, all I could do with her was chuck her ult and zap enemies.
- Rumble - As I have said, I hate ap champs, and I seriously failed with him.
- Master Yi with AP build. Even without massive AD, he still annihilates.
- Nasus. For some weird reason, I have never lost with him. Even when my entire team was feeding. When i'm losing really badly, I simply push my way through every turret I find, usually getting ganked by five at a time.
- Ashe. When I'm bored, I will play with bots and just stay at the spawn, then chuck my ult at a low health champion. The bots are stupid enough to get hit.
- Lux. Same reason as Ashe. Though not as long range. You wouldn't hit a blonde woman, would you?
- Haven't got him yet, but I can imagine Mundo as one. 5 warmogs and Atmas, where is your life now?
- FireStormFury - ace account. Just in case I need my runes
- sallythehedghog - a nothing account. Made it just to get Shen, and I think it was worth it.