|This user also editsregularly and is familiar with basic wiki editing format, syntax and practice.|
|Pardon this user for excessive.|
Started playing LoL on 13th Feb 2011. If you wanna add me for PvP match you'll regret it (or be pleased as my opponent) because I'm not doing well in either Normal nor Ranked. My PvP victory rate is slightly higher than 50%. I'm so slow to react and often get me killed when ganked by veteran. I previously spent most of the time in Co-op vs. AI just for pleasure, intermediate AI of course. I often win the Normal match simply because the opponent team got worse noob or leavers. And no, my in-game name isn't "Inpursuit".
- Zilean (first bought Champ)
- Draven (love his villainous narcissism)
- Swain (cool voice)
- Tryndamere (bought but I prefer teaming with this champ when I play Zil.)
- Teemo (Shroom-Time Bomb is fun! No longer possible...)
- Jax (tide-turner)
- Evelynn (Zilean hardly withstands stealthy ambush)
- Irelia (this Champ forces the summoner to play selfishly)
- When the enemy teleports to his ally's rescue, I places a bomb on him so it hurts his targeted friend after the teleportation, sometimes may get me a lucky kill or assist.
- After Tryn ulted for 1~2 sec I ults him so the opponents scream at me.
- A low-health Cait is fleeing from me and my bomb range could barely reach her. Suddenly she stopped and turned to E herself backward, that actually bought me just enough time to bomb her and granted my first kill of the match.