"Strong, Independent Support that don't need no HP"
One of the original 150,000 summoners. And still kind of awful at the game due to only playing once a day at most.
- Tess, Inciter of the Sands - November 26th, 2012
- Support / Mage champion of the "of the Sands" namesake, being straightforward and thematic.
- Montgomery, Meister of Zaun. - November 21st, 2012
- An AP OR AD carry, capable of building one way or another with ease. Both kits with similar ways to take advantage of an enemy's own strength.
- None yet
Close to Completion
- Shadow Warden - a basic tank champion. Ancient Ionian turned monster who wishes to still protect his land.
- Angus - Manly Support
- Ability Sandbox - Custom Champion Ability Sandbox (For otherwise scrapped ideas)
- Sandbox1 - Unused Sandbox.
- Sandbox2 - Champion Rework Ability Sandbox.
Favourability Tier list
Bromance Tier (Tier 1)
- Renekton = Love playing him as a (non-crit-based) carry or a Brusier. Truely a champion that's pleasing to play aesthetically and mechanicwise, offering risk vs. reward gameplay in a handful of mad. Few champions have given me the thrill of killing like this bloke.
- Fizz = Assassin that truely takes skill to master no matter the build. I bought him on his release to get his ratios up on the wiki and ended up loving him more than I ever thought possible. Him being a hard counter to most strong metas helps, as well.
Friendship is Magic Tier (Tier 2):
- Twisted Fate = Aesthetics are awesome, fact that he's a AD/AP/Hybrid Assasin/Carry/Caster with great map control makes him insanely fun to play.
- Nocturne = Assassin/Carry that is a living mindgame. His name might as well be "Mr. Mixup P. Hypefighter4"
* Karma = Mage/Support that is deceptively strong due to always being played by the wrong people. Not beastly, but scary once she gets the ball rolling.Removed from the game
Tsundere Tier (Tier 3):
- Udyr = BruiserJunglerAssassinCarry that nobody expects. Stance dancing being what I did in WoW, this is essentially my kind of character.
- Twitch = Fun little rat I've had the pleasure of carrying with since the game came out, though I wasn't sure if that was because he was broken or because I was good with him. Inevitable turned out it was the latter. Like Clinkz but good.
- Swain = Tzeentch found a way into LoL, and I welcome my change-based DoT Mage living Crowstorm overlord.
- Nasus = Best voice in the game (RIP the original voice actor) with a snowballing yet balanced kit. Amazing character aesthetically and mechanic-wise all around.
- Graves = Manly Cowboyman that snipes with a shotfun. Pulling off awesome skillshots is a feeling best felt rather than explained.
- Garen = Funniest tank to ever Demacia with. Jokes aside there are few others who can lead a charge like he.
- Chogath = It's Cho'Gath. How can you hate a proper, and dapper, Mage?
Garak x Bashir Tier (Tier 4)
- Vayne = A carry I harp on a lot for being single target oriented and actually rubbish. I still love her for her aesthetics and that it's still possible to carry with (in a passing grade sort of way). I do hope she gets better one day.
- Ryze = Unorthodox mage that is like the antithesis to one of my favourite Dota characters I play and carry with: Invoker. Where Invoker is a long lived Mage who's a master of many spells cast sporadically, Ryze is a long lived mage that is master of the one spell, able to cast it a thousand fold. It's like Bruce Lee's kick adage with spells and angry old men with glowing eyes.
- Sivir = Prework (and post re-work) Carry I found to be amazing to play as either damage!support or as a Carry. Her rework felt like it destroyed what I like about her, but I can still carry with her and her design has grown on me over the years. No way is this influenced by me shipping Vayne and Sivir.
- Shyvana = Bruiser I initially bashed for not having a gap closer outside of her ult (and dropping way too much money on her irl release). Came to realize I love her the synergy her kit provides.
- Kayle = Straight up AD Carry that can switch between melee and ranged and punish items for thinking too much about defenses. Then again, that's probably not a popular opinion because "lolshehasaheal". Angel Paladin with a huge sword and penchant for the fray gives no fucks.
- Dr Mundo = Hackinwackinsmackin bruiser who will not die when played properly. A true counter to many things that like to live.
- Alistar = Powlistar is a fun support/pusher that is both manly and and a Minotaur. What is not to like about this guy?
- Anivia = First character I ever touched in the beta. Her movement speed was slow, but everything else about her I understood nigh off the bat. Makes me want to learn her some day and play her proper.
- Darius = Never touched him, but he's essentially my kind of character down to the Axe. I don't know when I'd have to the time to learn him, or see what I can do with him. But he's always looked promising to a degree.
- Kassadin = First character I bought and learned how to play with. Leveling up this guy was a skill based beast that has lead me to victory more than a few times.
- Viktor = Pusher Machine mage I bought and said was good while people said otherwise (claiming Xerath was the end all good mage). Turns out Viktor is actually good and the people who said he wasn't probably snort glue between naptimes.
- Warwick = First character I learned in and out and how to carry and jungle with, even befriending the probably-now-forgotten Wazabi that taught people how to play Warwick at the time. First champion I bought a skin with, too. As time went on the game changed and his brand of assassination was no longer needed or viable, which is sad 'cause he's a potentially (used insultingly) good char.