|icon = Hawkshot_old.png |description = More information on abilities in the details. |targeting =
- Click ability details for more clarification and info on design parameters/concerns! Now close me, it's cold out here!
}}Every third basic attack within seconds cleaves the area before her, dealing bonus magic damage to enemies hit and afflicting them with Moonlight for 6 seconds.
|description2 = Once every 60 seconds, if Diana attacks an enemy champion afflicted with Moonlight, she enters a fury for 6 seconds, gaining and causing all of her basic attacks to cleave nearby enemies.
}}Diana unleashes a bolt of lunar energy that travels in an arc, dealing magic damage to enemies hit and afflicting them with Moonlight for 6 seconds.
Read more >
Akali gains |% per 100 AP)}}}} of her bonus AD}} as bonus movement speed outside of combat.
|description2 = Akali's basic attacks deal |% per 100 AP)}}}} of her AD|AD}} as bonus on-hit magic damage.
- Sustain swapped for mobility as per fighter vs assassin gameplay elements.
- Passive is still subject to change but I figured I would just fix the broken part and leave it be for now.
}}Akali throws her chained kama in a line, retracting it at the end of its trajectory. Upon its return, the kama impales itself on the first enemy or terrain it collides with, tethering Akali to them for up to 2 seconds and dealing physical damage if it impaled a unit.
|description2 = While tethered, Akali may cast or . Doing either will break the tether. |descriptio…Read more >
. If within a , Teemo gains invisibility after 0.75 seconds even while moving and may move freely within its boundaries without breaking stealth. |icon2 = Toxic Shot.png |description2 = KUMUNGU TOXINS: Teemo's basic attacks his target for 2 seconds on-hit. Enemies by Kumungu Toxins take level}} level}}}} magic damage per second. Subsequent applications extend the 's duration by 2 seconds, capping at 10 seconds for a maximum of 13 + 2 level}} 15.5 + 0.75 level}}}}} magic damage over 10 seconds.
- The stealth mechanics here are the same as live, I pulled this directly from the current Wiki.
- Thematically, Teemo uses a blowgun to fight and it simply doesn't make sense to force him to put a point into toxic darts to fight wi…
Read more >