Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
NOTE: THIS PAGE IS HIGHLY UNFINISHED
Do not steal my idea, its on my page now, every moderator can see who puplished it first, and i have the sketches, on my Google Keep, and Drive.
ps. I used Syndra's page to make this one so you can found many elements from there :D
If you read Hael's abilities, you will probably wont understand how these are works so I show you a few combo by example:
Full Combo in a teamfight:
E - Sending out a Wave behind our target
E - Teleport to the Waves position.
Q - Dash back to our team along with the target enemy champion (E cd reset)
E - Dealing damage, apply Empty Stance to cast our Ultimate
R - Finish him.
So the shortest possible way to Ult with Hael is a Q E R.
Hael's abilities have no cost and their use is limited only by cooldowns (unless R). His secondary resource bar tracks his unique mechanic: Serenity.
Hael can have up to 100 Serenity at all level.
Hael's abilities are based on Stances.
Ingame, these stances are described where the appear.
- Basic Stance: The base stance with no buffs or anything. Hael wields only one-half of his sword.
- Agile Stance: Hael wields both part of his sword but separated. He gets 150% Attack Speed, and 20% life steal.
- Offensive Stance: Hael combines the two halves of the sword. He gets decreased Attack Speed (75%) but bigger dmg (120% Attack Damage)
- Empty Stance: In this stance Hael become unable to attack, or use his W or E. And he can use his Q only like a dash but without the damage. He also gets 15% Movement Speed bonus, and the Opportunity to cast his Ultimate. One second after entering this stance, Hael lose 16 unit of serenity every second. To get out of this stance, he must pick up his sword or cast R, or walk out of range to get back the sword.(Just like Oriannas ball.)
- Defensive Stance: When its applied, Hael will deflect every basic attack, wheter its ranged or meele, or projectile skillshot. (Pretty much what Yasuos W can deflect, this W can too. With an additional of meele strikes) But, with the restriciton of One deflect per attack speed. (So if he meets a Caitlyn with 1.4 attack speed, and Hael got the same 1.4 attack speed or more, all of Caitlyns Basic Attacks will be deflected.) But Hael can attack too when he is in this stance, but with a lowered Attack Speed (50%)
Deflected skillshots will go further but on a different trajectory (Likely in a cone path) If it hits a friendly unit, the damages source will be the original source. If it hits an enemy unit, the damage source will be Hael. (This will make Ashe's ulti still useful in teamfights agains Hael, but if the player is skilled, he can direct the Ashe ult away the team)
- Fluster Stance: Hael's Critical Chance, Attack Damage, Armor, and Magic Resist get halved, also he is not able to gain Serenity in the first 4 seconds of this stance. As he get 20 Serenity he loses this debuff.
- Wrath Stance: Hael's serenity starts to drop 8 unit every second. In this stance Hael's Armor and Magic Resist gets halved but he gains 50% AD true damage addition for every skill and auto attack he deals. Not just his serenity stars to drop when he is in this Stance, his HP drops at a 4% per sec rate (With a full amount of 50% after 12.5 sec). To break out from this stance you must reach 0 serenity, or drop hp below 5%.
Hael also prevented to gain or lose serenity by dealing or receiving Damage in this stance. (You can only have one primary and one secondary stance at once)