Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Did I already mention how bad my redactional abilities are ? Because they are bad. So nope, no background for you. Muahahahahahaha.
Shand, the queen of hornets is a fan-made champion concept on the League of Legends Wiki.
- Do note that she's the champion with the lowest starting movement speed (yes, below anivia). This is way overcompensated by the movespeed she passively gains from her abilities.
- note : the bonus damage triggers from the second consecutive hit onwards.
- note : yes, the fact that both this and W give movespeed is intended. This is 1) to spread an otherwise high early movespeed bonus 2) so all of it isn't doubled by this ability active and 3) so only part of it disappears while this is on cooldown.
- note : the hornets travel forward at a speed of 750. Think someone running in circles in base with homeguard.
Theoretical Item Build
- From and for the hive.
- Waltzing through.
- We agree.
- We respect this decision.
- We are ready.
- We would rather have you as a target.
- Moving onto a new area.
- Anaphylactic shock.
- Honored death by our stinger.
- All, we pierce alike.
- One prey, one meal.
- The next one will be a birth chamber.
- The itch of our dart.
- Bow or die before us.
- We have yet to understand where is the amusing part in what mammals and alike call "jokes".
- Our gratitude to a person able to thoroughly explain the concept to us.
- Else, we will eat you. Wait, that was pretty funny...
- It's not in a queen's nature to have enough servants.
- We do admit that to me, you little things look like... Well, insects.
All images used are the property of Wizards of the Coast. Art respectively by Martina Pilcerova, Vance Kovacs, Scott Kirschner, Ron Spencer, Matt Stewart and Austin Hsu.