Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I introduce to you Graulas the Ferocious Chimera, my dream champion. Please leave a comment. :)
[champion name] is a custom champion of ArtMaster7.
- hp =380(+80)
- healthregen =4.5(+0.6)
- mana =260(+50)
- manaregen =7(+0.6)
- range =500(Ranged)
- damage =51(+3.2)
- attackspeed =0.630(+2.38%)
- armor =16(+3.5)
- magicresist =30(+0)
- speed =330
- Upon selection
- Graulas roars.
- Graulas roars.
- Graulas groans.
- Graulas turns its back and sits comfortably.
- Graulas attempts to roar, but instead he coughs.
- 1st of all, I don't know if the ap scaling I gave to Graulas is decent enough to be liked by all of you, you are welcome to make some corrections, feel free to do so.
- 2nd, I'm still working for it's lore.
- 3rd, The thing is, I've made my research for its stats and came up to those numbers, but still not sure if it is also decent to be in the game.
- 4th, As for the Chimera's Flame, w/c has a 4 seconds cooldown, I made it that way because it deals low damage (but of course if the enemy will stay there for 5 seconds, it will be huge).
Thank you for the readers. Please leave a comment :D
- Graulas the Ferocious Chimera works as an AoE champion, which can be devastating when used properly in game. As you can see, each of Graulas' spells deals heavy damage, but requires proper positioning and timing as well as proper coordination with teammates during team fights.
- Spet. 11, 2014: Graulas' abilities have been reworked/reedited.