1 Growth 18 1 Growth 18
Health 574.2 (+90) 2104.2 Attack damage 61.97 (+3.375) 119.3
Health regen. 7 (+0.55) 16.4 Attack speed 0.638 (++3.14%) 54%
Mana 282.2 (+40) 962.2 Armor 28.3 (+3.75) 92.1
Mana regen. 7.32 (+0.55) 16.7 Magic resist. 32.1 (+1.25) 53.4
Attack range 125 Mov. speed 335
Malphite, The Dreadnought is a suggested champion rework in League of Legends.


Abilities

The Living Mountain
Granite Shield

Innate: Malphite gains 1 permanent bonus armor every time he is Airborne icon displaced.

Heavyweight: If Malphite is Airborne icon knocked-up or Stun icon suspended, reduces the total air time by 2% / 4% / 6% of the total time and reduces the total distance by 10% / 12% / 15% if Malphite is Airborne icon knocked-back or Airborne icon pulled.

Ability Details
The Living Mountain is a self-targeted buff.

Additional Information:

  • Tremors are released upon the end of the intended duration of hard crowd control.
  • Stun icon stun duration, however, remains unaffected.
  • Living Mountain does not stack with Tenacity.


Seismic Trail
TARGET RANGE: 700
EFFECT RADIUS: 60
SPEED: 900
COST: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 mana
COOLDOWN: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12
Seismic Shard

Active: Malphite sends out a rolling rock in the targeted direction, dealing magic damage to all enemy unit struck, Slow icon slowing them by 30% and creates a pillar at the maximum range that lingers for 4 seconds.

  • Magic Damage: 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260 (+ 70% AP)
  • Slow Duration: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

If Seismic Trail hits at least one enemy champion, the pillar is created behind the first enemy champion unit hit instead.

Seismic Trail cannot pass through terrain and extends that piece of terrain if it collides.

Ability Details
Seismic Trail is a pass through skillshot.

Additional Information:


Brutal Blow
EFFECT RADIUS: 100
COST: 50 mana
COOLDOWN: 15
Brutal Strikes

Passive: Malphite gains a shield that exclusively absorbs physical damage, refreshing after not taking damage for 12 seconds.

  • Shield Strength: 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20% maximum health

Active: Malphite empowers his next basic attack, dealing bonus damage to his target and all enemies around them.

  • Magic Damage: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 (+ 40% AP) (+15% total armor)

If the target is nearby a terrain, Malphite insteads Airborne icon pushes them toward the available terrain, dealing bonus damage and Stun icon stunning them for 1 second.

Ability Details
Brutal Blow is an on-hit effect.

Additional Information:


Landslide
TARGET RANGE: 600 / 800 / 100
COST: 50 mana
COOLDOWN: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12
Base Speed: 700
Justice Punch

Active: Malphite charges forward, dealing damage and Airborne icon knocking aside all enemy units encountered.

  • Magic Damage: 100 / 125 / 150 / 175 / 200 (+40 AP) (+15 total armor

Every time Malphite hits an enemy champion, dash speed increases by 100 and grants him bonus movement speed for 4 seconds at the end of dash.

  • Bonus Movement Speed: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30%
Ability Details
Crushing Fields is a linear dash.


Shatter Earth
COST: 100 mana
COOLDOWN: 130 / 110 / 100
Unstoppable Force

Active: Malphite slams the ground three times, creating waves of explosion that radiates around him, dealing magic damage and Slow icon slowing all enemy units by 30% for 2 seconds and the final wave Airborne icon knocking them up for 1.5 seconds.

「 Base Damage per Wave: 90 / 180 / 270 (+ 100% AP) 」「 Maximum Magic Damage: 207 / 414 / 641 (+ 230% AP) 」

Each wave increases their range by 20% per succeeding wave but reduces the total damage dealt to enemy champion damaged by the initial wave by 35%.

Each wave of explosion has delay of 1.5 / 1 / 0.25 seconds and Malphite is immune to crowd control while channeling.

"You will lose."

Ability Details
Shatter Earth is a point-blank area of effect.