Cust, The Guardian of Shurima is a custom champion in League of Legends.
He has been the bodyguard of former Shuriman kings and emperors. He is always ready to sacrifice his own life in order to protect those he works for.
In-Game Cust is a defensive supporter who protects his teammates. His abilities are able to negate great amounts of damage (to use that properly he needs to stand directly beside them) and his ultimate makes him the perfect meat-shield for hyper-carries.
While he is good at protecting allies from taking damage, Cust does not have a direct disengage tool. His strongest crowd control can be super effective in combination with his team but needs time to build up.
- Passive, Protection of the Rising Sun: With his passive ability Cust does not only have a shield for himself. He can support his entire team if he wants to by standing beside them. Damage taken by allies within the Sunlight is redirected to Cust's shield.
- The cooldown-reduction-effect makes this ability better for shorter skirmishes rather than extended fights.
- Q, Sand Grave: Sand Grave is a simple skillshot that deals damage and slows enemies. Cust can use it to poke enemies or to restrict his enemies. The whirl-effect increases the danger of this ability slightly. And in addition Cust can spread his Seal of Encryption.
- W, Protectorate: This ability may be Cust's main tool to close gaps either to allies or enemies. It synergizes with his Passive (he can keep allies in the Sunlight easier) and allows him to clear the target area.
- Also standing beside allies within the created zone grants them the damage reduction, so both he and them are forced to stand together for Cust's maximum effort.
- E, Encryption: The Seal may not be a good disengage tool but it can be incredible strong in team fights. It is able to stun the entire enemy team if used properly. Like with his other abilities, Cust has to work together with his team.
- R, Bodyguard: Bodyguard makes Cust a living shield for one ally, basically granting them kind of invincibility for 4 seconds.Yet Cust becomes extremely vulnerable to AoE damage, as he takes damage twice if both he and his ally are hit.